Sunday, August 4, 2013

Poem 989. Forgotten task

                                                Forgotten task
When I heard that bird once again in life I just don't know what I suppose
To do this in time when ever we see injustice that is first question in our life
What did we suppose to do to stop those cries but when at first I heard that
Bird I just want assume that it was not in cage this time I hope from my heart
Some one will raise voice but when people don't raise their voice for human being
What chance bird will have of this in their life so once again in life I sat quietly
While hoping from my heart and with no choice that some one will come ahead
And raise some voice but then I began think about how many incidence when
I just did same in my life so until you prove your self it seems in life that
You don't have any power or any right to have your voice because when
You will scream it will just stood in paper no one want to change the world
For some one who is unknown and to them that is nothing but a beggar but
Question is that do you really think these feeling are going to die here and
Buried inside ground and life but I don't think it will vanish but it will one day rise
But question is that when that person rise do you think it will be good for any one in life
Because when some one rises from inside do you think it will pleasant scene for life
May it be for truth but still when people arise it will never healthy for life
Because they can't control by anything in life so question is that why we need
To arise when we can receive justice if we can properly tried but problem is that
We hardly know the sources and people who are real culprit never let us
Knew about source which will give us justice because there are always sources
Which give you justice in life but it's just our bad luck or lack of knowledge
That we meet wrong source on that moment and on that time and due to it
We get convince that we can't get justice in our system but no system can
That bad that you can get justice in it some times may wrong people will dominate
But still there is a hope and when you see right people justice stood before
It is just question of bad timing that we can't able to get justice in it
After all in our life we never know where our thinking lead to you and me
If we began to scream against our system may be we just scream noise
Which will be finally useless to you and me I have heard many such noises
Which will hurt you in life so in that case do you think that any thing
Different they create except screaming for some days on media to peace their heart
No one is going to change this whole system just to please you and me
Because there is no other system which will perfect for any one in life
Since we never know how to bring justice for you or me and justice is something
Which is important for you or me and injustice will just destroy us fully as human being
But what is use of screaming without proper planning because those scream
Just cause some problems for some days and beyond that they will be of no use
To any human being on earth because when we scream it always hurt our throat
For some days or for some times but beyond that we can't get any thing in life
After all in life just screaming can't help you at all in your life for a day or night
If we want some thing then we must learn in life that just impulse screaming
Never help people in their life after all in life we need to do thing with proper thinking
If only we scream when we see injustice it will not at all help you in your life
These screams are short term screams they just develop wrong sort of thinking
Those screams just bring out frustration from our life but never tell us
What is true source which will help us to go ahead in our life and when
We can't get that source slowly we understand in our life that we need to find
Proper plan to win things in our life after all in life we need some thing
Which help us fully from all sides but sadly we just go by emotion and we get
Scared after some time so for small time we just scream for justice like I did in life
Just when I saw a caged bird I scream for day in my house and I was about to fight
For justice when I found some human being who need more justice than
Any other thing in life so I shifted to that matter in my all thoughts in my mind
And saving caged bird become forgotten task of life because every day I see
Many human who need more help than this bird in our life and near us on each day
In this life I don't think I can fight two person at same time so bird is forgotten
And once again I find my self busy in helping one human as much as I can try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...