Thursday, August 1, 2013

Poem 984. A nice smile

                                                      A nice smile
After each day I learn some thing new in life how easily our smile objected
While our tears and anger seem to have full right when I choose to cry
ANo one come and asks me why but when ever I smile why people ask in life
Some times I think they were not objecting they were trying to share my smile
But still when some one ask we feel that it is some thing wrong to give smile
Why our nice smile seem to some thing wrong in our thinking and our life
If I smile and some one I just hope that I get smile in return so when some one
Ask me cause of my smile why I feel that I did some thing wrong in my smile
Why don't I feel that person is asking because that one thought may be
That one can share the joy of life but it is truth of life that no one can share
Anything in their life except some thing which is touchable like thing in life
No one can share our joy and no one can share our laugh in life but some times
Our smile just vanish when some one ask us why do you think smiling
Is some thing totally wrong in life after all when we are enjoying our self
We have right to smile in our life because thinking about happiness and
Nice aroma that arise in surrounding of my life I just wish to smile
But why did when even some one ask me why I started feeling that way
I feel that person is objecting my smile may be that one want to share it
In our life as precious part in our thinking as well as in our life and
Every day that crying is okay but we must not smile this is a strange way
But this is how we felt in our life in few minutes vanishes our smile
While crying remain their after hours and hours of people asking why
Are you crying because crying seem a feeling which can never be stopped
But easily we stop our smiling inside our thinking and our life after all
Smile is some valuable to us so may be we decide to lock up our smile
And hardly use it in life like precious jewel which always kept away in life
Because we are scared that some one will rob our smile of life
But truth is that no one can in life rob our smile until we let them have it
Many times we feel this way that if some one see our smile that one
Will hurt us so much that we forget about our smile and start crying
May be that's why we feel that person have a right over our smile
But truth is that smile just belong to us inside our life and so never
Stop smiling because some one ask you why do you tried smile because
When we learn about smiling we just feel that it is perfect for life to smile
So what ever be that one's thinking but you must think of sharing a joy
When some one ask about your smile never let wrong thought hurt you
Because right thinking always gives you success in our entire life
So smile is nice thing but you must think twice before crying because
Crying may take out your frustration but it will also stop your thinking
And it manage to exhaust you beyond your possibility about thinking
After all in life every one just think about crying and totally forget
About any logic and thinking because only limited person think quietly
Even while crying most of the person just remember sorrow and pain
And just prefer hiding from crying in their life as well as their thinking
So in this life we every day find what is wrong with crying still I don't
Know why we prefer to cry in public instead smiling some time I think
Crying become so common that these days people just love to cry on each moment
May it be because they miss some one but some times even in happiness
So crying is better drama in life than smiling so people use it every where
That don't mean smiling in crime you can smile as you wish when ever
You want to smile because some people are different but normally people don't mind
Smiling and they just don't want to be bothered by each and every day crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...