Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Poem 1018. Pains from past

                                                       Pains from past
Even after some times when problems were gone then time will just go ahead
But pain remain our part this is one thing universally felt from every heart and
This is some thing which always remain their life's true part this is what we heard
And feel for every life's part so pain will never vanish in our life but then I have
One question what about those rewards don't they stay with us but I think that
They are just called past and we can't keep them because past manage to hurt
Our future as well as our heart so we just can't in heart keep that reward
So in this life we can like in each and every part but rewards never stay in our life
As happy part because it stays with us in every part but when we think about
Rewards we began to feel sad and began to miss that part because rewards
Are some thing which stays with us in each and every part and they are some thing
Which don't give us pleasure by just reminding to heat that what happen to me
That I can't live in past rewards they just hurt me and manage to hurt my heart
Because when ever I remember those rewards instead of giving me pleasure
They manage to bring tears in my eyes and manage to hurt my heart so in every part
I feel as if remembering  rewards is not pleasant for my heart they just tell me that
I miss them all from my heart because rewards are some thing which I want
To stay with me and with my heart because they give pleasure to me and my heart
But when they are gone just remembering them don't give that pleasure which
I got when I was holding them inside my life and inside my heart since they are
Nothing but images of my past they just frustrate me and never manage to give
Happiness that will fulfill my mind and that will fulfill my heart but truth is that
It don't apply to my old pain they seem to come alive when I remember them
When ever I remember any pain in my past why can't I feel happy about it
Because it is nothing important but just past when question of rewards came
I don't feel them are still my life's part but when question of pain come then
They will not become at all life's part because they will just hurt me in my heart
So rewards are some thing that will surely vanish in air while pains are some thing
That will surely hurt my heart why we just never manage to get rid of pains
But sadly pain never manage to get over our happiness which form in our heart
Happiness is some thing I always kept inside our thought and inside our heart
But instead of that sorrows seems to have part of heart so strange is life that
On every time we said sorrows can't vanish so easily from heart but in case of
Rewards we are told that we can't make past part of our heart if you ask
I think it's better if we forget both things which are just part of our past
I think we have to remember just those person who have given us nice memories
Of past or those enemies which had tried to hurt us in past or those who have
Manage to destroy success in our life which was our life's inseparable part
So in life we have two things one thing is friend and other thing is enemies
And other thing may be we just forget because they are no more important
To us in any part but sadly in our life may forget those faces who help us in past
And those who don't but we always remember those moments which are
Part of our future and part of our past in this life on every day but in life
Many times we just remember those incidence and their pains instead of that past
How can't we feel that happiness finally that pains are gone because
Many says this but those people never feel it from inside their thoughts or
From inside their heart I just wish one day I will learn that skill which will
Tell me to forget sad things in our past but inside our life on every time
We feel that from our heart we need to forget that pains but some times with
Those pain we even forget our past so it is hard task we need to forgive that person
And while remembering that incidence we need to forget that pain from our past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 658. Pari's books

                                      Pari's books  Pari was so excited about each thought. She began to watch design of her dress. It w...