Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Poem 1017. Guest

                                                               Guest
So busy I am in my life that some thing seemed vanish from our life
Those are nature or my pleasures in sea or river so one day I decided
That with my friend I will went ahead and once again try that picnic with my friend
Last time when I went I was used to be so slow that they just ran ahead of me
And I need to stop them on every spot those days of walking on sand
Where pleasant for my heart but I feel that my stamina was so less that
We need to some time stop there they are my friend who wake up on early time
And then we all use to go to run on sand walking on beach in morning that
Was my favourite time because I never use to live near that beach or that sand
I use to think that they are so lucky that every morning they can run as much as
They wish to run in those mornings those morning are nice and so nice is air
In those morning I use to like to run on that sand on each and every day
I just remember touch of sand on those each and every time because
On that moment I use to feel so nice that life which give you so pleasure
In each and every moment inside our life those moments are some precious to me
I use to think my friend must be use to enjoy same way each and every day of life
But there is one thing I never able to understand in my mind that I am just guest
And those pleasure are created just to please guest for some time in life
I always use to think they must have run like that on every day of life and
They must have you to play in that water and on sand without me on each day
Whenever they wish and like I use to think that my tiring is my mistake due to it
I can't able to run in life and I use to feel that sand is most pleasant thing which
Will always manage to touch my heart on those days of my life how nice it felt
To enjoy those times in life never in my heart even once I thought they are
Just created to please me as a guest on each and every time because I always thought
This is how pleasant their life and they enjoy their every day with unique ideas
On every time because on each day they arrange some thing new and it use to
Please me on every day and with each and every view after all in life when
Some one show you ways to enjoy life we began to think for them this is their way
Of their entire life never once we thought that this is our way to think in our life
What is wrong and what is right about our life on that beautiful sand how nice
It feel to touch it in life because running on that sand is most pleasant thing in life
That sand is some thing which look so beautiful and pleasant to our eyes and
It always gives pleasure to us of each and every type after all when water touches
To sand it creates pleasant feeling for us in our entire life and it's sound help us
On every moment in our life I feel those moments are some thing which will please
In that sand I wanted to run for many hours so at house I started practicing
Every thing I was hoping that next time every thing will be more fun and interesting
For me and my entire life after all in our life we think that every one is living
That life we never think that some one just do it to give us pleasure because
We are guest of that house so pleasing us is some thing part of their life and
So they did many things in our life we think that we are enjoying their normal
And daily life never thought that they turn their ways just to make us happy in life
So on every time they are doing their best just to make us happy in our life
In this way it seems so nice to have some thing beautiful for life and then
When I went there once again after some time they hardly want to go out
Because that person who took job of entertaining you that time and next time
That one think that entertaining you for one time is really enough for their life
So on next time I was the one who was interested running around the beach
Or walking in sunshine because other people have changed in our life because
We all think that we must understand that in our life people some time treat us
Nicely just because we are their guest on that time and we don't enjoy it every time
Because we increase our stamina and these are people began to lose stamina in their life
So once we can be a guest but people can't treat us same way on each and every time in life
Treating guests nicely are some thing part of culture in our life but we must
Understand this is some thing which is not real part of life it will vanish easily from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...