Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Poem 1028. Fight against lie

                                                       Fight against lie
Many times we see truth is stood before you but still people say it is lie
Or try to ignore you what shall I do that moment I use to think that I need
To fight that I need to rise and advice others to rise and speak against that
Wrong thing of life or may be I try I can do movement against it in life
But when I ask my soul it told me may be I should just control my self
And try to control my thoughts inside my mind and try to give one smile
How confusing is this thought of giving big smile and just ignoring other
Things in our life because when some one lie don't we need to tell it
To whole world and become aware in life just by ignoring them what will
We get inside our life but when I ask my soul it tells me it is not proper time
When time will come I can speak as I wish and as I like so I just stood there
And just said one thing that I don't agree with them in my life then I went
Away from there without looking at other people around me who may be
Agree with that person inside their life but then in mind I have just one
Question why my soul given me such a cowardice advice if I want to say
Some thing don't I need to rise that night I just hated my self for following
That advice but next morning I know how right was that advice because
When some one said some thing more aggressively it look totally wrong for life
Because anger took control of that fellow and that person began to speak
Against abusively in life when you get carried away with anger then we can't
Think how bad it will look to other people who stood before us in this life
And how upsetting it will be when we need to prove our point because when
We start to fight for some thing we lose one thing that is peace of our mind
And then we easily forget to give respect to other person inside our life
Even if our enemy is worst still we need to control our language in this life
And those who can't control it can't achieve convincing other in their life
Because convincing is so slow process even if that thing is clear as white
Because once some person form opinion that person need to understand
Value of that opinion in life just because we have opinion may be it's best for life
But that don't make it best for other person in life because when we start
Convincing before that lot of people have convinced them against it in life
Before we went ahead and try to convince them so it seems that it is not right
To decide what is wrong and what is right for our future and our entire life
Because some time lie becomes so strong for some person that they just
Want it to be proved for their heart to be truth and they are not ready to
Understand any thing wrong in any part because lie is some thing which
Is not easy to except by heart and it will always have many effects on heart
So I just want to forget lie for life's some part and want it to be hidden inside heart
But my heart have just one question how can I keep quiet when some times
People again and again raise same topic which manage to hurt my feelings
And my heart but if you frankly trust your heart then may be we will feel
Happy only when we understand that screaming for truth is useless part
We need to take more time on those people to convince them our heart
Because when we want to convince some one first we need to go back
To that person and give respect to some of that one's opinion because
We have to convince that one that we are not showing that one don't know
The world at all because many time intelligent people make mistake and
Accepting it seems for them a hardest task and hardest art so inside this world
We must understand to bow before other and give them respect when we want
Them to accept thing which we want to convince from our heart because
No one can accept that they are fool when some one convince them wrong
And they said it then it will take lot of efforts to change their rules so inside life
When you want to convince some one lie just learn to give that one a nice smile
Because only that smile will control that anger which will going to destroy
What truth you are telling or what you want to convince other person in their eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...