Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Poem 1763. Gift and prayer of life

                                                            Gift and prayer of life
Can you promise me god one thing in my life at least you will not let me do something wrong
On any point life will move ahead and I know that you can't make me winner in life but I just want Your guidance to stop me when I stood on that wrong side I just have one thought from inside
That life is not that much easy on any point but judging good and bad is hardest task of life and
I have understood it when I have step on that side where I have so confused what is right and
Wrong on every point sometimes people just confuse on every point they just don't able to differ
On every angle of life even if we select right side they just keep confusing us on every point
Those thoughts which are leading to some point seem to create effect on our life we never just
Move ahead as per our wishes in life we just move ahead with one thought that we want to move
Ahead with that positive thinking in life we never feel one thing that people are not understanding
Our mind we feel that when we see truth others who are standing with us also must have seen
That truth on every point I feel one thing from inside that promises are those thoughts which
Will show us positive side but sometimes they were made just one wrong thought from inside life
So then I have one thought from inside that good and bad are two sides of life but then those
Two different thoughts will create effect on life so then these promise will be that thing which
Will have impact on every angle of life but then promise will look so nice on every point but
Then in that promise will having reaction on every point those promises are having impact on
Our mind because those promises are that golden rules which will create impact on life I feel
Just one promise from my mind that I need to search for that truth which will look good in life
Because when it comes to searching of truth on every side but then good and bad will have just
Hard effect on life I have one thought from inside that it is so hard on every side of life I feel
One thing from inside that I just never understand that promise from inside because god's need
understood until we understand that it is hard to judge things on every point after all those thing
They are having different effect on our life when we start to judge things in life we feel one
Thought from good and bad thoughts are having effect on every point but we just need one thing
On every point that is a incidence to understand what is wrong and what is right on every point
But then these promise will create something good on every point but when we do something
We just feel it is so right but in few moment if god is on our side then in few seconds we just
Understand that we are standing on wrong side since good and bad are those two thoughts in life
That they will differ due to just some points we just can't guess evil by it's sight that evil which
Will have impact on us will create problem on every point I feel one thing from inside that those
Things which are turning into that wrong angle of life we feel one thing from my mind so then
Those thoughts are leading to that position which will show us truth of life but taking us to that
Spot is in hand of just destiny on every point those points which are confusing in mind so then
Positive things will look so nice on every point after all positive things will look so nice on every
Thought of life those positive things will have some good effect on life that good side will look
So great on every point that nice side will have just some thoughts that will have pure effect on
Every point I feel thing from inside that good as well as bad things will look wrong on every point
Sometimes destiny will turn into something so wrong on every point that we just don't understand
Truth on time I have seen it happen in other people's life that they just couldn't stop from going
On wrong side on time after all those thoughts which are so confusing on every point I feel
Just one thought from inside but those things which are creating troubles in life are leading to
That point those incidence which we see on every point when that incidence will look so wrong
On every point that incidence will have effect on our life when wrong things are shown to us
On every point I have just one thought from inside that incidence will have two parts on every
Point on one part it will look so wrong on every point when in that incidence we see two sides
Of life when some incidence will have some impact on every point in that incidence we see
That side which tell us how wrong we are when we stood on that point I just feel that once
God have shown me truth I wish that god should show it to me every time I feel that thought
When I see people who are still confused on every point I feel how lucky I am to go on right side
On every point I feel from heart god will look good on every point when god show right side
I wish just one thing on every point that greatest gift and prayer on every point inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...