Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Poem 1715. Beauty of star called life

                                                          Beauty of star called life
So beautiful is our life like some star on horizon which always shines on time sometimes it give
Us that laugh which touch heaven and gives us those sparks and shine which will bring happiness
Inside life that full of roses and their smell which touch our mind but sometimes it also have that
Strange mystery of darkness and fog which never let us see what is stood ahead of us on any time
But still I just love that twinkling star every time just because it is precious gift of lord to me and
That is my life I value it with my heart on every time and for it I will learn to fight from time to
Time on every occasion may how hard problem arise but still I promise on this to that twinkling
Star that I will never let it vanish due to my mistakes on any point in life when I see that star on
Horizon which look so shiny and lovely in my life I feel just one thing from inside that it is most
Precious thing in life after all I don't receive such gift from god every time so why should just
Ignore it just because some one decide that it is not as good as other feel it should be in life when
We start to move ahead on every time I just feel one thing from inside that life is that most precious
Gift on every time that I need to it on every point may whatever colors arise on that horizon on
Any time still that gift is needed inside my life those precious star of life which twinkle on that
Horizon will look so nice and enchanting on every point because that star have it's own shine
Which keep me truly alive when life is there we can do many things with it on every point I just
Feel one thought from inside that those sparks which enter in my life are not that much beautiful
And nice they are just those thoughts which are part of our precious life that star which shine
In so good way inside life I just feel one thought from inside that on horizon I need life's shine
On every point those look which attract that star will bring happiness inside life if we learn to
Like what we get from that star on every time we feel just that this star have same steady light
On every point because when those star shine in corner of sky they have some power inside
That help us to understand true meaning of acting right but it's up to us how much we understand
That star in life and why it is given to us on every point some feel that this star is supposed to
Become just bright and that brightness is important point in some people's eyes but that shine
Doesn't seem enough in life when it is something which attract us on some point inside life so
Those star which could look so pleasant in life if we have then with sweetness and purity of mind
Then I feel just one thought from inside that star which will look marvelous on every point then
I feel that star will have that look which tell me that it is one gift which we need to use with care
All time but we all busy with our ego on every time just in understanding wrong part of life so
That we just never understand how good and precious things goes missing life may it be just
From breeze of cold wind which please heart for sometimes people just say that it will goes away
In just some moment in life but I have one question from every point that if those people who just
Run after that crown don't know that it will also goes away like breeze after some time what
Remain just what faithful and true relations inside our life we feel just one thought from inside
That crown is precious and breeze is nothing inside life but those crowns are something which
Are made by human and they will bring lot of troubles on horizon of life like people just start to
Fight with you even if you don't do that much harm to them inside life they just kept screaming on
You from top of their lung inside life just because they want you to be at bottom in your life
Since every one like to be crowned person it seem that people just hate that one from inside and
Just abuse that one without thinking much about morality of life so why should we consider it
Better than breeze on any point I feel that I prefer cold breeze of wind than crowns in life since
They just have some trouble on every point but sometimes we are forced to have them in life
And that is worst part of life because sometimes our cold breeze which use to touch us in such
A friendly way that we can enjoy heaven in life stopped by those who hold crown of those diamond
Inside life start to stop that breeze which we like so then we are forced once again to start to
That fight which is not for crown but just for that breeze inside life we never want that crown
From inside we want just that cool and pure breeze inside life but we need that crown to get it
For life so I just feel that many times most revolutions are not for crown just for simple breeze
Inside life no one want that crown every one just want to see happiness of that star called
Precious gift from god that is our life so truly from heart I feel just that breeze in life which
Is not polluted by people who claim them they are god of life because I feel just one thing that
I believe in one the one who have created this cool breeze can become god of my life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...