Sunday, October 19, 2014

Poem 1746. Temple of pain

                                                           Temple of pain
I just want to free on one moment and on one point free from all those pain which I feel from inside
But question is that what I suppose to do for that in my life answer is so simple I just need to tell
One thing to myself that I don't need to convince others I am right or I don't need get convinced by
This world that I am wrong on every point of my life I just never get what I want on any point since
Those pains comes only when people prove it to me from time to time in life some times even when
I suffer pains they just want to ignore them in life and for their selfish motives they just want to go
Ahead with their life only when on that moment I forget what people suppose to act in life then on
That point may be I forget that pain which is hurting me from inside when I will start ignoring those
Words which are part of my life and telling every moment that I should surrender wrong thing in life
When I keep those words like idol in my heart and ignore all accuses which I see in life then from
My heart one day I will see that day in life when I will free from pain because I need to understand
One thought from my mind that my pain are just for my heart I just can't claim others will understand
Those pain until they suffer in life and hoping suffering for others doesn't wise any way one rule
Is common in world on every time pains are not for us alone every one visit one day that temple of
Pain on every point in life where suppose to be god we set something wrong on that point but then
Thinking of it will just lead to more pain in life those thoughts which will telling us on every point
That pain are just for us in life are never true in life we need to free ourselves from pain only when
We stop thinking about them in life we can free from pain on any point when we start to think that
Others are not suppose to come for you on every point we need to understand that those who never
Walk before canon hardly understand scare we need to understand that this fear can't be told until
It shows before us there I just never understand that want until I know that telling others is one game
That is totally lost on every way and on every pain I just feel that I will never see that much gain
But still sometimes we just need to tell that pain so those thoughts which will have some sort of
Thinking on every gain after all those pains are just one thing that will show sorrows and just pain
When heart manage to stuck so hart it feel so wrong to every part when I just see that others never
Manage to understand things on any part I just feel that after convincing I am just not moving ahead
From that part since pain is still alive on that way I just feel one thing that in life on every point
There will just one thing that is pain I need to cherish just one thought that this pain is now just for
My heart and thought on that point and on that moment I know that I have not lost game when
We move ahead on every part I just feel that sharp cut on my heart but then that pain will turn on
Every point on every way only when I expect others to understand that pain somewhere in my
Mind and heart I feel it again and again my mistake is that I felt others will understand my
Thought and my pain world will understand only those words from which they gain so may be
I have to stop for some days because surely then they will see same pain on that thought I just
Feel laugh on lips which tell me that is life and that is one god's game that first we visit that
Temple of pain then second comes number of others who just laugh on us when we tried to say
That injustice will lead just to pain when we visit that one temple we understand true meaning
Of god then we understand how to go before god in proper way we learn to see difference in
Those temples from which one belong to god and other belong to devil in each and every way
Never think that people will pray just for god some will prefer devil and that is our life's way
But one thing is so sure that once you visit that temple of pain you never once prefer that devil
In your life ever again but it's up to you how will understand this game some wise may turn away
Before visiting it but most are like me then once visit it unknown to those mistake which will
Finally manage to give me a gain it free me from making mistake again now since I know that
What is wrong on this game I just never look at that pain again I may be never try to convince
People about them I just wait and watch when they will visit them by themselves and then
Come out with same claim I just use to wish once that people should understand from others
Thinking and their pain but in world it seem rule on every moment that there is need to visit
Those pain no one will understand without suffering meaning of pain so it become rule of life
Which is written on rock at every day that on each way no pain means no gain so on every way
We just feel one thing on each day that pain will lead to move ahead on every day and tell just
One thing to this world on each day that pain will never lead to any gain since it can be avoided
In our life on each day but our convincing never win in any way and finally wins just one rule
That is we need to visit that temple of pain to get in this world true gain and understand good
Roads and ways because god stays in even those feeling of frustration as well as pain which
Make us understand true meaning of others pain that is our best gift from god in temple of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...