Monday, October 13, 2014

Poem 1736. Butterfly

                                                                   Butterfly
Will that butterfly come again as I desire from my mind those colors which touch us on every
Point and every try seem to bring that freshness to me I just want that butterfly to sit on my hand
And give me at least one try I want to tell that  I will not hurt that butterfly since I know that 
When someone cage it lead to pain I never ever cage that beauty which please my eyes I just want
That one to sit on every point and on every try because I want to watch it so close that it's color
No more look separate to me or my world I just never want to once thing what will happen if that
Butterfly fly because I feel may be I will create trust inside that butterfly with that trust I can just
Manage to capture that butterfly only if that beauty just trust me and my tries but it never happen
As we try that butterfly just vanish when you try to catch with your hand it is so soft to touch 
So we just need to watch it on every try when I saw that butterfly I hardly feel that it will be so
Hard to catch on every try but one thing is so sure that I don't want to catch it I just want to watch
That butterfly those beautiful color or may it be pain still it moves in so nice way that when it just
Manage to move it feel so pleasant on every way when I will start to fly I just want to touch sky
On every moment when those wings move so fast I just feel that only if they stop some moment
Near me as treat me like flower for some seconds in life on that wind it moves away as really as
It comes on first try it never feel what I feel from inside or may be I just never understand if  I am
Understood by that sweet and cute butterfly on it's each wings it have those shades which touch
My heart on every try so those color which touch our life will seem so fresh on every look and 
On every try those wings will move from each flattering on every try those wings seem like some
Sort of dream it will create some effect on every try I just feel only if I can manage to stop for few
Second that lovely butterfly but it seem that this cruel world have convince that butterfly not to 
Give any one a try how hard for me to convince that butterfly to come to me and just give me 
One try that butterfly just don't have faith on me and don't trust my talking on any try or may be
So different is that butterfly that it never understand what I am telling it on every try but why don't that butterfly
Understand that I have seen some part of same world that is why I am trying to connect with it
On every try so that beauty which will look fresh on every try when that softness will manage to
Touch me on every try is just because I know this world is not that soft as that best and pure sort
Of butterfly after all there are many colors which will give those wings that beauty which will 
Just manage to show our world that still softness is existed on every part and on every try so then
I feel one thing from my heart that softness which will look so fresh on every try but then those 
Soft touch will show us that even world will look so nice and pretty on every look when this sort
Butterfly will look so lovely at each sight on every moment I just feel that butterfly just never 
Understand on every try but then there are some look of softness will touch and have effect on
Every point and try these softness will look so great and it tell our world that softness will look
So good on every point when world have some sort of softness butterfly will look so nice on 
Each and every point when that softness will be some thing which will create good impact on
Our life when those need of our life we feel just one thought from inside that softness will be
Something which will touch us on every point when we force that butterfly it will never come
To us inside life those soft touch which will have fresh look on every point so these softness
Will have some effect which tell us honesty is still there on some point that soft touch will just
Manage to give us some thing which manage to create pure effect inside life so then these kind
Of softness will have some effect on mind when those pure thought will began to look great
On every point that soft touch will look so perfect on every point then this soft touch will look
So hard on every point that soft look will make things perfect in life when soft mind will have
Some effect on our mind but then soft thought will have some impact inside life when that
Pure feeling will look so great on every point because those feeling will have some effect on
Our life but we just can't force that butterfly to trust us in life it never understand we are on
It's side but just let yourselves move around those flowers and wonder around for some days
And some time slowly you will become some thing out of that nature and flowers from inside
One day you will have that same smell of flower when you wonder around them from time to
Time and then one day that butterfly will sit on you without thinking twice when you want to
Go to close to some one you need to do one thing first in life you need to understand them from
Beginning to end in life it never happen in just few moments in life it will take few moments
In life it will not long time if you understand to move and adjust in that atmosphere in which
Stay that butterfly after all it trust those flowers and leaves then one day it also trust you so
We need to understand one thought from inside you all are nature made so we all got same
Qualities inside we just need to develop them properly then we get best friend in even butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...