Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Poem 1726. Mountain made of rocks

                                                          Mountain made of rocks
That mountain are made of rocks which are so hard on every point I feel one thing from inside
When then mountain have made of those stones are something which will be so strong in life
That mountain which stood on same point sometimes tell me that I have to stop on some point
Inside my life on that point which will have some reaction inside life these rocks are some thing
Which are so sharp and harmful on every point I feel that mountain will have some thing which
Look so hard to stop on some point I have one feel from inside these mountain stood on one
Point inside life when I see that mountain which is having strength never to move from point
That mountain will be standing on that point I feel that mountain will stay on same point but
Standing like it seem so hard task on every point but then mountain will have some hard concept
Inside life when we stood on that point but that mountain is standing on same location on every
Point inside life so like mountain that will stood on that point after all those mountain will have
To stand on some point but then when mountain will look on same point inside life after all that
Mountain will look strong and hard on every point when mountain stood on same point then
I feel that mountain will be so perfect point in life after all that mountain which will look so
Great on every point these mountain are standing on same spot so important inside life so then
That quality is so great on every point that mountain will have on one point inside life but then
Mountain will standing on one point when I start to stood on one point when I stood on one
Point inside life but then when mountain will just stand on one occasion on every point I just
Have one thought from inside that standing on one position like mountain is very difficult
When mountain will be standing on same point but it never happen inside human life
I need to walk from one point to another point when I will went ahead in life so then I have
Just one thought from inside when mountain stood on one point I feel it is so great on every
Point inside life but then when one spot on which mountain stood on every occasion inside life
I feel one thought from inside that mountains are standing on that spot every time because those
Mountains are creating so many troubles inside life I just have one thought from inside life mountain
That stood on one point but I just can't let that happen to me on every point because I need to
Move ahead inside my life I need to understand that I have to change things according to my
Knowledge every time how can I remain stuck to wrong concept on every point when I will
Move ahead I just have one thought from inside that one thing will have different reaction on
Every point when I stood on one spot inside life because life doesn't mean just standing on
One point on every angle of life because those fixed spot will lead to confuse us from many
Areas and point I feel just one thought from inside that we need to change things when we
Want to get things right standing on one spot is great for mountain but it create trouble for
Life each thing which nature created will made according to our needs on every point when
We move ahead on every point I feel that standing on one spot means creating troubles in life
When I will move ahead on every point I feel just one thought from inside that those things
Which will create effect on my life will show many good things will have some good effect
Inside life after all those fixed points which will have effect inside life because those things
Are having effect in our life when we stood on one point inside life so then I feel one thought
From inside that mountain will remain fixed on every point but then I feel one thing from inside
That I can't stop on one point when I will move ahead I just have one thought from inside that
When we move ahead we need that sunrise and even if we feel that sun is coming out of those
Mountain it is not truth of life so we need to make efforts and move ahead in life when I will move
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that when I remain stuck on one point
I am not going ahead with right thought of life when I will move ahead I just have one thinking
From inside that on every point I feel one thing that I will not remain stuck to just that one idea
Or just that one point then how can I able to see other things in life it seem so good to stood
Bravely like mountain on one point but we need to understand different concepts of our future
And our life because we need to move ahead on every point because just standing on one place
Is not wise enough inside my future and life so I will never stood on one point I just prefer to be
Like wind which move from one side to another side and it can become breeze of wind and
Storm inside our life it will also have power in our life when it need by being storm inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...