Thursday, October 9, 2014

Poem 1730. Togetherness

                                                                 Togetherness
I saw it for hours and try to search my color but on every moment I see one thing from inside
That my color is never it's part in life when we feel one thing from inside that when we are just
Together we have all color inside but when I saw it carefully I feel one thought from my mind
That my color was never part of that concept or that thought inside life I feel one thing then
On each thing inside life so then on that thing we feel one thing from inside that these sort of
Things which will have one quality of togetherness from inside that those things are that thought
Which will we have inside but then comes next question from inside that how can we explain it
To other people inside life how can we move ahead inside life when one thing which needed
To get every thing on every point that thing will lead to some way in life when we see that thing
Will have many colors will have some sort of results on every point I feel that when I see those
Things which will have many colors are different reaction on every point so then these colors
Will lead to some idea of life so then I feel one thing from inside that sometimes even when
Things are together we need to move ahead on every point when colors will look so nice on
Every point then I just feel that they are nice but then on some point I feel one thought from
Inside that some times our colors are not part of that thing in life when we hope that those
Colors will become part one day but then when those colors don't become part then it look
So wrong in life because our color is wrong thought of life since that color will no longer seem
To required in life how easily people ignore that color from their life but when I see that my
Color is forgotten I feel one pain from inside I want to teach them lesson on every point because
That color which is part of our life is something we want to become part of our future and
Our life I feel one thing from inside that how can we just forget that concept of togetherness
In life because when many people will hurt us but then few are with us in life so we need to
Understand one thing from inside that we just can't teach lesson to all people on every point
But then I know one thing from inside I have just one thought from inside those things will
Lead us to different area of life when we want to win them we feel just one thought from inside
That togetherness is that concept which will lead to that kind of shine since that shine will look
So different when togetherness enter inside life because when things are together feeling which
Will lead different concepts in life when we say together it means just togetherness is one thinking
From inside those thoughts are creating some effect on every angle of our life so then I feel
One thing from inside that togetherness is quality which will have shine inside life but then
I feel one thought from inside that this togetherness will lead to that that point where we can
See many things on every point I have one thought from inside that togetherness is that thought
Or that concept which will show us that kind of light that we get attach so much to every part
Of that togetherness that we just can't hurt few inside life we care for them and we need to
Keep that pure concept inside because hurting many is so easy but caring for some is hard in life
When we say together even two is enough for life and when we are lucky enough we can have
Few inside life when we start to move ahead I feel one thought from inside that few are that
Number which will have in our life then we can manage to move ahead on some point
Only when we just don't quit that togetherness in life because if we quit then we are leading
Some thing that will lead to that area of life I feel one thing from inside life colors will look
So different inside life but they are all together when we decide it that way inside life I just
Feel one thought from inside that when people leave behind one color then they do it with
Just one intention inside life that it will instigate our anger and if we let it happen in life so
Then we feel one thought from inside that colors will differ on every point so then I feel just
One thought from inside togetherness is one quality inside life when that togetherness will
Look so good on every point I just have one thought from inside that colors will look so
Good on every point but then color will look so unique on every point when they are so nice
But when we fall in that trap which set for us to defeat us in life we just feel that when our
Color is missing we are not part of it in life but that is not true in our life we are always part
Of that thing what others say will not matter that much in life we never understand one thing
That those people are trying to keep us away from our right when we make a pack of that
Togetherness they want to keep us away from that right by encouraging our anger they are
Keep us away from our right and with our own hand we just manage to break our togetherness
Inside life so we must not fall in that trap must stay with few in life and wait for that day when
Many will fell and we will have more people who make us once again together inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...