Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Poem 1737. Those lines

                                                              Those lines
Those lines which are part of my mind tell me every time how hard it is to think and express our
Thoughts and mind when we move ahead those thoughts become life on every point we just feel
One thing from inside that those lines are that truth which just never come outside they will stay
Hidden sometimes inside mind not because I can't able to say but because no one want to listen
It inside life or may be I just don't want risk myself for some one who never listen to me in life
When we go in war we want to start fight then we must know at least that person care for us
For whom we start our fight those fights which we do inside our life seem so good and perfect
On every angle of life when my feeling began to hurt me on every point I feel just one thing from
My mind that some times we must not say some lines even if they are truth why should be they
Repeated before those who never understand our life why should we cry before some one who
Never going to offer us shoulder inside life when we cry I feel one need is precious in life that
We do it before that person who have sorrows for us inside life but when we cry for sorrows
And they never understand them in life on every point we feel sorrows are that truth which never
Create effect on our life until we feel them from inside when new thought are creating effect on
Our life that lines which are so important inside life sometimes seem like something which will
Have effect on every point but those lines remain just there because there is no one to listen to them
So they look useless for life when we move ahead we can always find ways inside life but one thing
Is sure I never want that ways which take me to those people who laugh even when I am crying
I just want to stay away from those people and never want to repeat before them my lines since
Those lines seem like something which will create effect on every point those lines which we want
On every point are that treasures which we want to keep inside mind I just hope some day that
My sun will shine and it will give me that brightness that I can say my lines I have to wait until
That day to arrive but until that day I will always try to reduce that darkness inside life my work
Is that small lamp which will give me limited light my work is that source which will give me that
Light I know that it is not enough to make night to day in life but it is something which is so nice
That it will open new sunshine in my life when I will move ahead in hope of that light never on
Any point I can able to see those lines of life because those lines will not matter that much to me
When I start my work in life I know that my work will make to that winner of world I just don't
Need that war or fight that work is so precious gift of our life on every point those lines which
We say with happiness are not perfect sort of lines for our life we never understand what we
Feel from our thoughts and mind on every moment lines have some special power from inside
Those thoughts which touch me on each moment will tell me may be I don't need any longer
Those lines because just few words can't do that trick which our hard work can do inside life
When we start fight of words we just create bigger problems in life our right ways turn into
That wrong turn that we just manage to drive in no entry of life we never understand one thing
From our mind that life can show us many positive things if we let life move as per our detail
Thinking in life those things are some thing which will create impact on our life after all those
Sorrows are leading to problem on every point but crying before someone who don't care will
Just create problem for our life those thinking which will have some impact just on our life but
For others it is nothing so just do your work and forget other things in life on every point it seem
As if that direction will create problems in life after all those thoughts which capture our mind
Will lead some problem from inside but then those lines will not remain that important in life
When we see some one is leading things to wrong way we need first to gather power inside
Our life so those things will have effect on life but then those lines are having reaction inside life
But then I feel one thing from inside that our work is that worship which will solve our problem
Every time we need to do more things than just explaining them to others in life we need to act
More than thinking inside life when we move ahead our each step will look so wrong on every
Moment and point those lines are having so many meanings from inside our work make us just
Forget them on some points so then I feel one thing from inside my mind that creating new is
Better then just thinking about old lines which tell us that injustice existed in life when we create
Slowly old mistakes may vanish by time new things will help us to understand in life that we can
Always create things even on worst point and that is what is truth of our future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...