Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Poem 1761. Carve words

                                                                Carve words
How funny it seem like comedy of life when I expect some one to describe some one great and
In place of that  this person just describe me in life how funny it seem when simple thing is
Liked because I heard people always goes after those who says big things and make promises
And just tell us how wrong other person in life when some one heard my simple word I feel so
Proud from inside and when some one use them I feel as if I have touch sky on that point it never
Matter much if they make success in life just some one try to use them make me feel winner
From inside because I have heard some one saying once in life that life just one bridge under
Which even one pass then that bridge will have success in life so even one heard your word and
Try to say it then it will enough for your life because one soldier is enough to start some fight
Since we are not using muscle we are peaceful kind why do we need lot of soldier in our fight
If we have faith on our heart then we know that each one have one part in our heart which is so
Nice and kind that will touch our soul on every moment of our life when we start to hear one person
Then we don't follow that one unless we like even one use our words and try to explain will make us
Winner of life since words are nothing but just paper when they stay written in book on which
I write I want to hear them from human to make them alive even when one person understood that
Words it will be greatest success of life one thought which I want to say how happy I will feel
When I heard it from some one else's lips in my life it is not about possessing words I feel that I just
Never posses them in life they are like stream they suppose to move ahead on every point when our
Word start to move ahead that is true success of life just remain on one place those words will
Manage to capture nothing in life on every point I feel that words are those treasures which I just
Need on every point I need to think again and again that I need to move ahead with proper thought
From my thinking and my mind words will turn into some thing different on any angle of my life
When I just don't use those words properly I feel may be I need to practice them more and they are
So wrong in life after all when they are said in wrong way people just don't understand them in life
But now I understood one thing whatever excuse may people give for not understanding them but
Truth is that they are understood on that point people just want to ignore them and don't want others
To open their eyes on every point those words confuse us because they are not set as per their
Thoughts and wishes in life on every point those words are eye opener and they can take many
Things away on every point I just feel one thing that those words are nothing useful but just some
Useless concepts of life because they want to present that way on that point but just never touch
That thinking on any point just keep saying words is needed inside life words are those angles
Which we never understand from our mind we just never feel one thing that we need to find
Some proper words in life never once we thought that may be some people don't want others to
Understand them in life when we move ahead then on every point we just feel one thought from
Inside of mind that word should appreciated then only they are understood in life that is totally
Wrong concept and thought of mind just keep repeating words one day people will understand
And include them in life those words which are true and nice never take us ahead that much on
Any moment and point they are not easy to accept so they are disliked inside life on every point
It seem as if those words are not accepted by others in life but never stop those words and never
Get discourage by that negative sign just keep saying it and just keep faith on god that one day
Those words will manage to open others eyes because mostly those who says truth are not winner
But sadly are loser of life since loser can't lose any thing and no longer scare of losing ready to
Take risk on what that one have in life winner are some one who are just taking care of that treasure
Which they have made by efforts in life they just never ready to take any risk on any point they
Are those people who just want to be safe on every point that winner which try to do some thing
Different turn in loser on few moment of life but still I feel from heart I have more respect for
Those loser than those so called winner who never take risk for morals in life loser will turn in
Winner may be slowly in life I just never want that loser to underestimate and get down by heart
On any point I just never understand why we should stop ourselves in life when we move ahead
With our words then we are moving ahead on every point may people like them at this moment
Or may be they hate them for some time but one thing is so sure that they will remember them
In their mind and we are winner in world when we say some thing right because when we dare to
Repeat it again and again then one day they will see that those words are sunshine never stop on
First step or moment of life just move ahead and keep repeating those words until they are not
Carve inside other heart and mind they will make us real winner not just one who are holding
Treasure for some moment and time because real winner are never scared of losing on any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...