Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Poem 981. Want of winning

                                              Want of winning
How I wish I win this time but I fail this time in life and why did this happen to me
Is one common question of our life each we ask this question and feel on our self
May that is why we feel so sad many times because we are told that we must win
And we want it to be turn out a truth in our life after all we live every day
In hope of winning one day in life because we were always told that winning
Is necessity of our life but problem is that we never dare to ask those person
How many times they lose in their life because we know that they never give us
True answers about their life and their achievements in their life because
We can't confirm it is a truth we are force to believe what we are told in our life
We can't count their failures easily nor we can count their success in this life
Because when some person get successful it is what we heard from that one's voice
After all in life on every day we try to do what we prefer and like but still
Every moment we feel that we all like to hear success is stood on our side
Because since when we are child we heard that success is must for our life
We just think our success depend on things we do in our future in life
But we don't want to leave what we prefer and like because it is against
Our heart and mind but still we are forced in our life to see all things
Which are important for our thinking as well as our success in our life
Because we want to win in our life after all many times we think that
Winning is some thing most important thing in this life for every person
In our life after all being a successful is one thing which we liked in life
But some times truth comes against our success as well as our winning in life
We just want to win in our life but what shall we do when we get success
When we know that process is against the truth can we adjust our self
Because we want to win success in our life but some where in our heart
We want a success as our life's important sort of part after all in our life
We want success but some where in our heart we hate success from each side
Because it comes in our life from totally wrong and disgraceful side of life
After all we want to win but don't want to forget morals in our life
How can we forget what wrong that person just done to win in our future
As well as to achieve success in this life after all if for success we take
That one's side it may damage our life but some times I think that
I have to bury truth inside my mind if I try to say it then it will
Create just problems in my life but how can you shut your mind
And just stood on wrong side because wrong side will never forgive you
In your life one day it will come to you and harm you or person on your side
You just wish from heart that those people will understand what you are trying
To say in life but finally you see it clearly impossible task of your life
So does it make difference I say not for my heart because once it set
To truth it will always remain with that truth fully from my feeling and heart
I know it is hard to win if I say it before all heart but it will never matter
Because I know finally winning will not matter that much to my heart
Only if I live properly and truthfully from my heart then I will win
One day because I know I will be peaceful as well as happy in my heart
Because winning never matter any more to my heart I will just fight
Because justice is what wanted from my heart this is what will
You say when you really know the truth from your feeling and heart
But still some times people dare to challenge that heart in that case
That heart may not win but that heart will always bring awake
Many timid heart so never feel that success will be gotten only if you took
The side which is always easy for winning in any sort or part
Because if you try with full heart winning sun can rise in any part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...