Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poem 946. The Moon

                                                       The Moon
Let us hope one day will come when we will see moon without it's dots
Which made it ugly in your eyes but if I tell you the truth
With my eyes I never see those dots I just see it's beauty and it's nice peaceful part
I never paid any attention to it's dots even when I know there is no beauty on moon
It is nothing but just full of those hopeless rocks with no water even to grow crop
But still some where in my heart I want to go on moon just once may be
Still I want to touch that moon because when I see it's from ground
I just want to touch it from heart it doesn't matter what others say
But still I like moon from my heart so may be it is something which touch our heart
Just by looking at moon you feel the peace and quiet inside your heart
So when you watch it from ground don't know what you see but
I don't see those harsh truth or any sort of dot because in eyes it is some thing
Other than earth on which we landed so it must be precious to person
It doesn't matter if we don't use it at this time no one knows what will happen
In our future and in our life we may one day find a way even to live on moon
This thought make me happy and tell don't all like to stay on moon
Some say it's useless and totally foolish dream but tell what will we get by realistic dream
Don't you think those inventor who make our life easy with invention
Must have once in their heart kept some stupid useless dream but in our life
Every day we always listen what people want to say and slowly our dream vanish
In some totally realistic thoughts of the world but do you think that reality is taking you ahead
And do you think that reality turn into so much help instead looking at bright side
We just see darkness in the moon and then slowly we see that we are just lost
In sky without any much hope after all when people spoke of reality it just mean
Totally negative thought that were existed inside our mind as well as world
We began to see just dots from that moon and then we just began to see
Something wrong in each and every thing because when you see some thing
Slowly reality turn into some thing totally wrong with just sorrow which hurt our heart
So on each and every day we just wait for moon rise with fresh and nice smile
But reality turn it into some thing ugly and from each and every angle we all dislike
Do you think reality is some thing that is so ugly and from your mind it is all ugly
Because when we live our life it is not that much useless and bad as well as ugly
Then why some times we enjoy our life so happily and fully then
Life is must not be that bad as well as that ugly then why do we think
That is reality if our life is not that nice as well as that much ugly
So why do we always force to see something bad inside our future and world
Why are we force to look at dots on moon before whole world or by
Some part of world but I think from my heart there is no badness in world
There is no need to concentrate on just dots of moon to win or understand the world
If we try little bit hard to understand our mind and heart then only one day
We will find beautiful future and see beauty of that peaceful and quiet moon
Always remember that in life you don't require everything perfect for moon
Moon is lovely and so nice in our dream then why reality suddenly
Turn everything into bad from good and lovely for whole world
Do you think reality is needed to be that bad do you think reality
Have to be that much sad and sorrowful as well as bad
I don't think moon needed to be so bad may it have nothing
But just rocks and no water at all think I think I like to keep moon at my heart
Those who claim that they are not interested in moon at all
If they got opportunity to see the moon can they miss that chance
They just all say accept the reality but trust me they all love to go to moon
And see what is on that moon so even those who accept reality
Are just showing off but inside their heart they all just love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...