Friday, July 12, 2013

Poem 951. The lost war

                                             The lost war
How sad I feel I lost that war how every one treat me like dust
Because I was loser of that war I was worthy person still I lost that war
I just used to ask god why did I lose that war but still in life god never
Come ahead and explain me the cause then one day I just learn one thing
Which I started doing unknowingly in my life I started fighting without
Thinking if I win that war problem with our life is that we just like
To fight those wars which are always going hurt our heart but
Still if you don't fight it then you will feel pain inside our heart
But there is one question always in my heart why some times
Evil one will win this type of war I feel so scared what if evil one win
May be I just find back door before that evil one win but then
Some where in heart I know that evil part existed in this world
And I feel that is sad but on that moment I think I am going to lose that war
But then one comes in my heart which always keep me strong
What is truth mean does it mean to win each and every war
No it means standing with it may it be win or may it be lost in war
How hard may it seem to win those wars but when you fight for truth
You can't quit the war how wrong it feel when truth lose some war
And when speaking truth become some crime which hurt all heart
But still some times truth is some medicine which shall be needed for heart
So we have to just fight without thinking about winning or losing of war
Because every time in life you just can't think about winning in your life
Some times there are some things which are important than winning
So in this war we just fight each thing without thinking about winning in war
There are some wars which are fought just for our friend and
We suppose to cheer for them even when we know they are not
Winning in that game we know it from heart but some times
Standing on side which is losing is also life's part because
No one is born just to win and we don't win each and every war
So sometimes standing on side which is losing is perfect for heart
Because truth is with that person and truth is what we want
And we made that friendship because truth really matter to our heart
So when that one lose never run away because one day may your heart
Ask you question even after winning lot of games because one break
Of trust will break that person's heart but at same time it even break your heart
So in this life always keep trust intact until you disagree with some one
Don't quit that one's side because you just think that one can't win war
After life is full of lot of wars and after one we will surely face another war
So losing one war will not matter after some point  but losing
Some one's trust and breaking that one's heart will matter for entire life
There is no need to always stand with some one who will win
We can easily stand with person who will lose before many
Because standing wrong person is life's crime but standing with a loser
Never equal to crime because if you use your power may be
That loser turn into winner within few seconds of time because
Loser just need few tricks which help that person in every day life
And then may be that one will stood strongly in next fight but
Always remember don't think that this person always stood with you
Because many human just forget small thing like person cheering in view
So just do it for truth never do it for person because person will change
On each day and on every weather but truth remain always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...