Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Poem 969. Umbrella

                                             Umbrella
At each weather I see some pretty dream which take me ahead as a human being
After all every weather gives me new thinking and totally new dream
But we don't feel satisfied by just those nice beautiful sort of dream
Each weather have something new for every person and it develops
In a person new want like in summer we need soft and cotton clothes
And we want to buy some nice and costly clothes as life's part
In winter many types we run after warm clothes but even then
On those season I manage to keep myself in my budget and control
But in rain I want costly umbrella because it's need to be best because
It is wanted to protect us from water and cold on each and every day
These umbrellas were pretty and some of them touch my heart
I just love that design from our heart it have so nice style
That we all just love that one's design after all we just want
That design from our heart and I feel that everyone will want it in life
I feel that every one will do anything for that beautiful umbrella
Because that design was so special which must be loved by everyone in life
That is what I thought when I decide that it is something I must bought
Because it is most precious for world's each and every part in life
When I spend so much on expensive umbrella I feel I took most correct step in life
In my thoughts as well as inside my brain this what think at that moment
I feel from my heart that umbrella is want of my day and mind
But when I see it's beauty I just forget what is value of my money
Inside my heart somewhere I know it that why I am acting this way
It happened when I used some normal umbrella and that one broken with wind and air
While feeling wet all friends laughed on me on my face
This is what happen when we get hurt inside and our heart began to complaint
We just began to think we need that thing and money don't matter anyway
We just spend our money on thing which don't matter
To us in life before that frustrating moment but
After that moment umbrella become a important part but
I have just one question inside heart do I spend too much money to please others heart
Whenever I wear something and some one criticise I just don't dare to wear it in life
Why do I care what others say about my life
After all this is not their life but it is my important life
So why on each moment they have full right to damage my happiness as I like
At one season it is umbrella on other season it is something different in life
We all went something pretty and good but everyone describe different thing as good
And it all seem fine until that one began to force others to like as that one like
You can live your life as you like but spend money only on those things
Which you want from your heart as well as your brain
I know spending money unnecessary is wrong even if you like shopping every day
After all our life is depend on that how we manage our money and spend
Money is important to us as well as we need entertainment so we must spend
Properly on at least on those items which we like and have some gain
Just because some one taunt spending money is wrong way of our life
After all once gone that money will not come back how much we like
So we must think properly before we do something which is only waste
Some people just like taunting to every one on each and every day
We must learn to ignore them instead of spending money as they wish
We must use our money for our wish and never let other dominate
After all this is our life we know what is good for us
Never pay attention to others smile when you want different thing for you
Just spend your money as you desire never let it be spend it on some nonsense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...