Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Poem 970. Enemy in friend

                                         Enemy in friend
How interesting was that song when it was heard by me
How many things I learn from that song it was so nice and interesting song
That it's each word seem to create new thought for my mind and heart
But question is that for how many days did I remember that song
Because that song miss to vanish from my heart without much thought
How much I want to cherish but that is truth of my heart that
No song can stay in my minds after some time in my life
After one thought there always comes next thought in our life
After one song I always forget after some time that one nice song
In my life after one day I just find it too hard to understand that song
Because no thought can have power strong enough to claim that song
Some thoughts stay with me for some more time but many times I think
My thoughts vanish in between lines because may be something different
Enter in my life with me that first thought began to confuse me
After all in life we can't understand what is truth of life and what is
Totally wrong from all part I just say one thing I hate my enemies
But some times do I really hate them or circumstances force me
What is our enemy is one question in my heart do we really hate that one
Or that one just stood against us because we set there as per enemy
But that don't mean that we can love enemy so complicated is our life
That we can't even properly hate our enemy because in this life
Many times we hardly know who is our enemy so I started one song
And that one was to win against my enemy but suddenly I am so confused
Some times our friend turn into our enemy some times in life
We just don't understand our surrounding and we just assume
Our competitor as our enemy but do you really think that is definition of enemy
I don't think just because we race with some person and due to we clash
From many parts and sectors can be considered as our enemy from the world
Enemy is a person who try to destroy us so may be not just song
I began to even change my enemies because when your friend stood
Against you in bright light there will be no question but this is truth of life
That friend is your true enemy from your heart and that one will never
Help you in life's any part so instead of getting other person and
Singing wrong song just try to find that person who really hurt your heart
Many will scream against you but they all are not our enemies
But those who truly think negative about you is from heart your enemy
So not just our song and not just our thought some times I feel
Even in life I change my friend and my enemies when I started life
I never thought it will run this way I never thought that time
Can manage to change so many things and in so many types and ways
But in this life we never thought properly which person is our friend
And which person is our truly and fully enemy because in this life
We all think that when we start friendship it will remain until end
And until we don't do any thing wrong there it will remain but
That is not truth of life,life have it's different ways after all life
Will decide what is our proper and most suitable way
After all in our life we can search many ways but shifting
From one song to another becomes life's most famous game
I just hate to do when I have to do but if I try to stuck to one song
Justice seems to go totally against it after all in life how can
You dislike your friend even if you saw it in your enemies face
And how can in life you like that friend who shows all signs of enemy
And still whole world is trying to tell you that one is your true friend
You know what is right and you know what is best because
If you have read proper books and got proper knowledge then
You can easily see difference in enemy from any kind of friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...