Monday, July 22, 2013

Poem 966. The smog

                                The smog
When I see that smog how thrill I feel from my heart
I thought cold weather created nice and pleasant smog for me
In that smog world look so lovely and beautiful to me
It is like white curtain before world created just for me
Behind that curtain world was so beautiful and pretty
I was so happy that I just want to keep looking at it because
Everything look perfect behind that curtain to me and my heart
It is like some dream coming alive before my own eyes for me
Seeing this is like seeing heaven on earth from every side
I just can't stop my heart from admiring what I like
This is something so nice and pure for my eyes as well as mind
In that smog I see each tree from beautiful side
I feel it must be cold so going near it seemed to me against advice
So I just decided that I can't help anyone in seeing this sight
I am not a true friend which people can admire in life
After all friend should share every thing in life and it should
Always start from happiness and fulfillment that fulfill our future and life
So I decided I must talk to my some friend who can also observe that sight
And together we both can share this biggest joy of life
Life is something precious part of nature which surround us in part of life
So I pick a phone and called my friend as soon as I saw time
Which was suitable for my friend to receive call I make to describe
Then in that call began to tell smog which I like
But my friend started laughing which hard to describe
Then that one told me I am cheated by my eyes
There is no fog in any side it must be just smoke
Not a smog I tried to describe and then that one told me
That it was not interesting thing in their life since they see smoke many time
I ran near it to feel touch of it to my body and life
But it's just smoke due to paper which are burning behind
It began to hurt my throat as well as eyes which was hard for my mind
And I hear people scream to stop pollution on that point
How easily my own eyes have betrayed me in life
By just giving wrong meaning of some sort of sight
I was expecting some smoke but fog was also expected in life
After all I wanted to enjoy at least some part of life
But sadly when I come out I face disappointment of my life
There is just smoke not even any shadow of my lovely fog
How easily our life manage to cheat with help of our eyes
Even when they are our best friend still they some times
Tell us something wrong in our thought as well as in our life
We were so sure about our thinking and we trust our eyes
But many times they cheat us with help of our own life
And we see something which we wanted from every side
But many times it is not truth of our life and we have to accept it
If we are intelligent and wise some times in want of some thing
We ignore many things from our life which are important
For our knowledge about life after in life we see many things
Which are more common in life but still sometimes our wishes
Force us to see something which was never existed in our life
So we run after totally false imagination and they get shocked
By how easily we all get cheated in our life after all what is
So easily understood and common we don't remember
We just remember some thing unique because we want
That precious thing to be part of our whole life
After all we all want some thing nice in stressful life
So we just guess wrong thing to enjoy some part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...