Friday, July 26, 2013

Poem 974. Crisis made by human

                             Crisis made by human
Out of some mountain or out of some part of sky I heard that
Warning those crisis will fall on us one day from our sky
This is one feeling I always feel some time when I see some crisis
Which fall on some one from paper or news which broadcast
On some news channel they say this the cause but I feel I heard
This before because even before those crisis come I feel I was warned
Is it my intuition or is it warning from sky no my friend I don't
Think so I think it is some thing I read or saw on some documentary
Which shows how much nature we have destroyed or some
Documentary which show how security some times lapse so god is not
Needed to each time come and warn we some times can use our brain
To see our problem and to understand all but still something happens
And when we remember that we just find some other excuse
And ignore it until crisis start we want to save money and we want
Shortcuts in life but still some thing goes wrong we just look
At other person in our life because we don't want to change
What we started from heart so we just point at others with help of our heart
Pointing is easy but can that solve what we already started by
Just while going ahead with our life we just manage to ignore many facts
This is our thinking which manage to hurt us and that one will take us
Away from solving all type of problems in life if you want to really solve problem
Then you must first quit selfish motive inside us and our world
When we just think about our self and don't think about world
Those documentary seems just useless thing to us but when they turn true
I just wish from heart at least people will understand their importance
But some times person are so selfish from heart that even after seeing crisis
They never change their route from start then use one source
When they see the risk then turn other source which is equally risky
If only person understand this from heart that shortcut never make us winner
It will surely destroy us from some part only if people use hard way
To develop their future and make in life new start because life will give you
Many chances and many ways this is fully depend on you that
You will like and prefer which way because in our life when crisis began to come
We always knows that fault in us but we are so busy that we don't pay
Attention or we don't have power so we prefer to just ignore
This is our life where we want to win on every point and still some times
We feel that we don't have power to change other person's life
When I saw that documentary may be I want to change but why remaining
World listen to me they did what they wanted for them so
May be many times we heard and read warning but we can't
Change according to them because world is not in hand of you or me
World is so big thing and it is full of many human being and
Each one have their own way and their own thinking
So some times I think what is use of that warning if no one is going
To listen to them aren't they useless for you as well as for me
But then may be they are useful in their own way because some people
Will remember them at least after crisis like me and then
May be next time we can stop people and if we can't stop them
At least when crisis strike on us we know it is not fault of nature
Or god it is fault made by us who are just normal human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...