Friday, July 19, 2013

Poem 963. Against your nature

                                        Against your nature
When I was in school my teacher taught me but positive and negative lines
Some time I think may be she taught one day negative and forgot next day
To teach positive lines but I know it is not true she taught me both very well
In fact she taught positive before turning to negative which was came in end
So next we had whole lecture of negative lines but I don't know why I feel
As if I was absent in lecture of learning positive lines how well I can turn in life
Each positive line into negative line but when question comes of turning on other way
My every efforts fell in life every day how easily I question any happiness in my life
But in case of sorrows they always remain permanently a sad part of thinking
And my life these sorrow change them into some thing sad but I am the one
Who encourage sorrow more than happiness in my heart just when I think
About my morning it many times began with some complaint and
It can be any one from milk man to paper or it can be our government
But still that thing is fully truth of life that when I wake up I start complaint
In just after good morning or some nice lines how much I try to control
But this has become way of my life how complaint become part of me
As if they were first word which I learn when began to talk after cry
It seems as in this whole world complaint is first thing which is near
My heart and I just can't go ahead without it in our future or luck in any part
So why do I just concentrate on negative sentence and why do life always
Take such wrong type of movement may I should start once again
Writing that lesson which taught me how to change negative in positive sentence
Or may be I teach my self proper sort of thinking which change me into
Some thing positive as human being but it is going to be hard
For me because it may go against nature because rotten fruit can be fresh
And broken branch can't once again attach with help of nature
So it seem so impossible to heart after all we can't go against our thinking
And against what is plan we have created by our thinking and nature
After thinking this many give up their efforts and began to think it's rule of nature
But one day while walking I looked around me and so many things
Made by man and many thing which are stood against rule of nature
So if human being decide human being can always stop small part of nature
Like we can protect our self from rain and water we can create a dam
And save our water we can use railway and go faster that we ever think
By nature and we can also fly like a bird with help of technique
Taught by man not used by nature so if we are surrounded by so many things
Which are not part of nature then why when question comes of thinking
We point out at nature we can easily do or easily see what we like
Without permission of nature even we do many things which even harm nature
So why should we blame nature for wrong sort of thinking in this world
We must learn to change our thinking instead of pointing it towards nature
We can change our sentence if we try and we can be positive even if
We feel everything is against us in sky because nothing is against us
It is just our bad luck after all why any one want to harm us
But if we do just job of turning every thing positive into negative in life
Then slowly even there will be night when our sunshine because
Clouded sun can't give you sunlight but after rain there can be
Perfect light but if you are shivering in that cold weather you can't just wait
For sun to rise you need heater that will help you in your life
So when you are in problem don't always look at nature some times you need
To do some sort of things which may go against your nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...