Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Poem 3745. Those clouds will show different

                                                    Those clouds will show different
Those clouds will show different colors and effect on my mind they seem to give me some dream that start to show new effects on each time
Those clouds will show different path and route on my mind they seem to give me some effect that start to show new chapter on each  time
Those clouds will show different look and touch on my mind they seem to give me some impact that start to show new side on each time
Those clouds will show different start and direction on my mind they seem to give me some line that start to show new feel on each time
Those clouds will show different move and step on my mind they seem to give new some rain that start to show new direction on each time
Those clouds will show different touch and start on my mind they seem to give new some direction that start to show new step on each time
Those clouds will show different line and word on my mind they seem to give new some move that start to show new path on each time
Those clouds will show different look and shade on my mind they seem to give new some shade that start to show darkness with hope of light on each time
Those clouds will show different direction and soul on my mind they seem to give new some step that start to show different color with start on each time
Those clouds will show different path and route on my mind they seem to give new some spirit that start to show different emotion with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different start and direction on my mind they seem to give new some stage that start to show different step with concept on each time
Those clouds will show different step and route on my mind they seem to give new some appeal that start to show different move with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different line and move on my mind they seem to give new some path that start to show different direction with spirit on each time
Those clouds will show different touch and start on my mind they seem to give new some way that start to show different way with soul on each time
Those clouds will show different move and direction on my mind they seem to give new some appeal that start to show different line with path on each time
Those clouds will show different route and move on my mind they seem to give new some path that start to show different chapter with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different line and start on my mind they seem to give new some touch of weather that start to show different path with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different word and line on my mind they seem to give new some start of path that start to show different weather with route on each time
Those clouds will show different step and move on my mind they seem to give new look of touch that start to show different look with concept on each time
Those clouds will show different rain and wind on my mind they seem to give new appeal of direction that start to show different path with route on each time
Those clouds will show different look and effect on my mind they seem to give new path of meaning that start to show different move with step on each time
Those clouds will show different spirit and line on my mind they seem to give new word of feeling that start to show different line with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different path and start on my mind they seem to give new line of thinking that start to show different touch with weather on each time
Those clouds will show different step and mind on my mind they seem to give new look of feeling that start to show different look with touches on each time
Those clouds will show different start and route on my mind they seem to give new path of learning that start to show different step with knowledge on each time
Those clouds will show different path and way on my mind they seem to give new concept of meaning that start to show different weather with wind on each time
Those clouds will show different step and thought on my mind they seem to give new touch of understanding that start to show different path with thought on each time
Those clouds will show different line and word on my mind they seem to give new knowledge of page meaning that start to show different word with spirit on each time
Those clouds will show different thought and concept on my mind they seem to give new page of touch that start to show different direction with knowledge on each time
Those clouds will show different chapter and direction on my mind they seem to give new way of soul that start to show different touch with appeal on each time
Those clouds will show different route and path on my mind they seem to give new line of knowledge that start to show different chapter with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different thought and images on my mind they seem to give new spirit of direction that start to show different move with spirit on each time
Those clouds will show different spirit and direction on my mind they seem to give new feel of touch that start to show different path with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different path and concept on my mind they seem to give new direction of move that start to show different word with concept on each time
Those clouds will show different look and feel on my mind they seem to give new appeal of direction that start to show different line with knowledge on each time
Those clouds will show different step and touch on my mind they seem to give new touch of soul that start to show different path with step on each time
Those clouds will show different path and direction on my mind they seem to give new spirit of path that start to show different feeling with emotion on each time
Those clouds will show different look and dream on my mind they seem to give new direction of though that start to show different meaning with touch on each time
Those clouds will show different word and line on my mind they seem to give new spirit of imagination that start to show different thinking with feel on each time
Those clouds will show different move and start on my mind they seem to give new soul of understanding that start to show different learning with way on each time
Those clouds will show different step and route on my mind they seem to give new concept of learning that start to show different thinking with appeal to soul on each time
Those clouds will show different path and touch on my mind they seem to give new touch of understanding that start to show different meaning with way to soul on each time
Those clouds will show different chapter and emotion on my mind they seem to give new chapter of meaning that start to show different learning with spirit to path on each time
Those clouds will show different word and line on my mind they seem to give new appeal of learning that start to show different meaning with direction to soul on each time
Those clouds will show different move and route on my mind they seem to give new path of meaning that start to show different resource with line to spirit on each time
Those clouds will show different appeal and concept on my mind they seem to give new thought of thinking that start to show different chapter with word to way on each time
Those clouds will show different chapter and way on my mind they seem to give new look of meaning that start to show different touch with appeal to soul on each time
Those clouds will show different path and route on my mind they seem to give new start of thinking that start to show different move with direction to touch on each time
Those clouds will show different line and direction on my mind they seem to give new thought of learning that start to show different line with spirit to soul on each time
Those clouds will show different word and line on my mind they seem to give new spirit of thinking that start to show different word with appeal to chapter on each time

Those clouds will show different spirit and direction on my mind they seem to give new soul of learning that start to show different knowledge with start to concept on each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...