Saturday, December 2, 2017

Adventure story 321. Unknown people

                                                                   Unknown people
Tanuja started her work as per schedule. It was just normal day of office. She supposed to finish her work and go home. She didn't feel any thing important going to happen on that day. Since it never happened in her life. Her life was always normal. She went to office every day then she returned back home every day. She slept in her bed every day. She sometimes watched TV but now a days she didn't even touch remote. It was so irritating. Her brother Samir was married. But Samir married to a girl who never suited him. Pooja was nice at beginning but soon they started having difference of opinion. Tanuja sensed one thing that her brother married to totally wrong woman. After that every day in their house fights were started. Tanuja was so frustrated by this. Sometimes she felt that she needed to buy new house. But she knew that it was not easy. She didn't have enough money. But sometimes she felt that she might ask her brother to sell that old house but she knew that it was not easy. Since her brother wanted to stay in that area. He wanted to her to stay with him. Samir wanted her to do some cooking or cleaning. He hated Pooja's cooking. Pooja never wanted her to stay with them. She kept saying that Tanuja should get married. But Tanuja was not interested in listening her. She wanted to live her life in her way. She didn't find suitable boy so she was not interested in marrying. But it was frustrating when Pooja started suggesting regarding her marriage. Tanuja wanted to close this matter permanently. She decided that she must talk about it today. She didn't want to drag matter more. She could stay alone. But she didn't want to marry some one just to please Pooja. She knew that those husband and wife had arguments but she didn't want to be dragged in it. She wanted to live her life. But Samir didn't understand it. He kept telling that he was responsible for her. She kept telling him that he was not her father. He was not responsible for her. But her brother never seemed to agree this. She wanted freedom. She decided that today she would tell them all clearly. She talked with her friend. Her friend's husband was estate agent. He managed a nice flat for her. It was in limited money. She decided that she was going to take it. Today she would make it clear to Samir and Pooja that she was not staying with them. She was happy. But then suddenly she sensed some one was following her. She sensed it but when she turned back, she didn't see any one. Then she started moving fast when someone came and tapped on her shoulder. " How are you?" It was her childhood friend Dinesh. She smiled at him. He was totally different in childhood. Now he managed to gain weight and had one kid. But he never used to talk with her in such friendly way as he did now. She didn't like it. When they were young, if he spoke with her in nice way then it could be different story. She might have thought of him as perfect husband rich, good looking. But now he was totally opposite. She didn't mind those looks but he was married and she didn't want a married man after her. Dinesh " Where are you going?" " I am returning back home." She started running fast. Dinesh " So you are getting late." " Yes." She was so frustrated. She knew that if Samir saw Dinesh with her, he would never let her stay alone. But Dinesh kept following her. Dinesh " Why are you not talking?" " I am getting late I must run home." She started stopping Auto. But it was not empty. Dinesh kept talking. " So how is your life?" " Perfect." She gave a forced smile. She wanted to just vanish. She didn't want to talk to him at all. Dinesh " So what are you doing now?" She was so frustrated. Then she suddenly noticed a taxi. Driver was old driver of company so he smiled and stopped. She just sat inside and said " Bye." Then Taxi Driver asked " Madam do you know this man?" " Yes. He used to stay in neighborhood in my childhood. But we are not much in connection now." " Well Madam. I saw you every day taking Auto and you are nice lady so I thought I might tell you. This man is not nice. He used to  move around with many ladies." " I have heard few things but never went in details. After all he was nothing but childhood friend. I don't even see him every day." " Good Madam just stay away from him." She nodded. She began to feel more scared. She decided that shifting house was best option for her.
      When Tanuja went home, she called Samir and Pooja out. Tanuja " I wanted to tell you that I am buying new house with money which Dad kept for me." Samir " But why? We are happy while staying together!!" Pooja clearly looked angry. Tanuja " But don't you want to start your family?" Samir " So what? Baby didn't need different room." Pooja " But baby need more space since we need to keep lot of things for baby." Tanuja " Most importantly. I want to live my life too. I don't want to interfere in your life and I want to live my life in separate way too." Pooja looked happy. Tanuja was so glad that at least one person was supporting her. She didn't want to stay with them. She didn't want to tolerate their fights on each day. She needed her space. Samir " So you want to throw out my sister since you want more space for your child?" " My child?!! It was supposed to be our child. If it born then it can become he or she. It can become something beautiful. But if you feel I am so bad then I might just give you divorce and you can stay with your sister." Tanuja screamed " I am not staying here. This is my decision. I am shifting things tomorrow." After that Samir and Pooja kept arguing. But Tanuja went in room and locked door. She started packing her things. She just wanted to go away from them. She knew that they would never stop fighting. She began to pack all her things. She started crying slowly. She wanted to go out in pleasant way. But she knew somewhere in her heart that it was never going to happen. She started to feel so sad. Only if her brother acted little maturely. He decided to marry Pooja. Now he had to adjust with her. But he was forcing Tanuja to adjust with her, when Tanuja wanted her separate life. She was so frustrated. Slowly these things started to take troll of her heath too. She knew one thing that this was not going to help her. She needed to move away. She packed all her basic things. Then she opened door. Pooja slowly came inside. Pooja " If you are leaving because of me then you don't need to do that since I am going to my parent's house tomorrow." " Do whatever you want? I am not involved in it. I want my separate house. " Pooja nodded and went away. She began to pack important things then Samir came in room. Samir " You are not going anywhere." He was saying it in such bossy way that she felt scared. She decided that she should give some excuse instead of telling truth. She just went in washroom. During whole time Samir kept watch on her. She hated it but then when she got ready next morning for office. She observed that Samir went out first. Then she took back and just ran out of that house. She immediately called her friend who managed whole deal. Then she get to her friend's home where she got keys. She was so happy. Then she entered in that building. She opened her flat. It was so large and beautiful. She wanted one big house just for her. Now she got it. It was pleasant feeling. She started to sense that finally she had freedom which she deserved. She was so happy. She began to arrange things. She sensed that it was first time when she was arranging things according her choice. She was so happy. Suddenly that house began to look empty. She needed to arrange new things too. Then suddenly her phone began to ring. It was Samir. Samir " Where are you?" Tanuja " In my home." " What? But Pooja said you are not in house. She was planning to go to her parents so she kept keys to neighbor's house?" " This was your personal problem. I am not part of it." " What?" " I have shifted in new house. I am not coming back." " You can't cheat me like that." " What's wrong with you? I am your sister not wife. I am not going to stay with you." " I don't care about Pooja. Come back." " No I am not." "How dare you? Don't force me to drag you out of that house!!" She was shocked. She never imagined. That she never thought her brother could talk with her in this style. It was so shocking. She didn't understand how could he scare her like that. She screamed " Just stay away from me." She managed to disconnect call. But he kept calling. Finally she had to put her mobile on silent. She was so upset. She never thought that her brother could terrorize her like that. But she was so scared. She had to go to office. She took just half day. She got ready. She decided that she took lunch from hotel. When she went near office, she saw Samir standing outside. This was too much she decided that she must had to face him.
     When Tanuja came near Samir, he turned and looked at her. His eyes were red with anger. There was strange look in them. She started to feel so scared. His eyes had strange look in them. She started to feel so upset by this. He began to scare her more. Samir " You are coming back home." She wanted to say no but she was so scared. Security guard started looking at her with suspicion. She didn't want her office to know all. " Samir try to understand. I bought new house." " Fine then lock it and come back to stay in our house." Samir started to hold her hand. She tried to escape from there. Then he slapped her. It was enough. Now security guard came forward. Security guard took hold of Samir. She was so scared. She just ran inside. She was feeling so much pain. She never slapped in her life. It was horrible. She started to feeling so much pain. She didn't understand what was her mistake. She took another house since she wanted privacy for her brother. It was so confusing for her. She thought that she would help her this way. She thought that he would get close to his wife in this way. But she never thought that he would start haunting her this way. She was so shocked. When she entered in office, all staff gathered around her. She started shivering. Finally some one offered her water. She began to feel little relax after it. Slowly she began to tell them. " I can't believe it. My own brother started to  act this way with me. I never thought that one day he would act this way. I always thought that this was just something I read in books and newspaper but my own brother hit me today." " But why?" Her friend whose husband arranged flat for Tanuja " Since she took new flat. I have personally arranged this. That society was best. It had good security. Tanuja wanted to stay separate." " Who should want to stay with such brother!! Did he treat his wife same way?" For first time Tanuja began to think about Pooja. Tanuja " I don't know. They keep fighting with each other every day but I never asked about causes since it looked wrong." " You did right thing. But he did wrong with you. You must talk with his wife now." Security guard called in office. Security " This man is your brother." "Yes." " But still Madam I need to file police complaint." " Do as you wish I don't care. I don't want any special treatment for him now, If you file complaint, I will give statement." Security guard agreed. Then soon Security guard came in room. Security Guard " I warn him. But if next time he came, he will in jail." " I don't mind even if you throw him in jail now." Then suddenly her Boss appeared in room. " Tanuja I don't want this drama in my office." Tanuja started crying again. Her friend " Sir it was not her mistake. She was not even staying with him." " Then why did he came here? For property?" " No Sir. I have not holding any of his property. I have bought house by money which my father gave me. I don't even want to stay with him." " Then why did he was acting like that?" " I don't know." " I don't care but I don't want to see him again." " Sir I never invited him. He just came. Look at me sir. He even hit me." Her friend " Yes I feel it is better if you file Police complaint. This way Police will warn him and he will not come again." Boss " I have better option. I might just fire her. I don't want to waste my time on Police complaint." Tanuja started to cry more now. She decided that she didn't want to suffer this embarrassment. " Don't fire me. I will resign." "Great I was expecting this maturity from you." Every one from staff started to look upset. But Tanuja typed resignation. Tanuja " I don't want to see Samir again Sir. I know he would keep coming." But then suddenly one of the colleagues stopped her. " Boss why did she need to resign? She could work from home." Boss smiled. Boss " That is great idea. No need to resign. You can work from home. Explain all to her. Bye." Boss went in cabin again. Boss was glad that one chair and table was empty now. He needed it for another accountant so company's money was saved. Tanuja also smiled happily. She knew how did she suppose to sent files etc. She smiled and gave her email ID. She felt immediately from there. She didn't want to stay in that office any more. She immediately took Auto and went in her home.
     Tanuja was so upset when she returned home. Her cheek was still paining. She didn't stop in office even to apply ice to it. She just wanted to just escape from there. Every one was watching her face. She went to mirror. She saw her face. Her entire cheek was swollen. She just didn't understand how could Samir get so much strength to hit her. She was looking so injured. She sensed one thing that she needed a Doctor. She decided that she should go to Doctor before doing work. She sensed one thing that on entire route people were going to keep looking at her. But she had to go to Doctor. She called one Auto. Then she sensed that she didn't know any Doctor. She told Auto to take her to near by hospital. She went in that hospital. She was very scared. When she went to reception, receptionist immediately asked her " My god did your husband beat you?" Tanuja " No. I am unmarried. My brother did this." " Any way. You need to file Police complaint regarding it." " But I do't want to drag in court." " It is not about court case. Police would just warn him. I feel they will scare him." Tanuja " I will not go near him now. He don't know where I stay." Then suddenly her mobile rang. It was her friend. She wanted to talk with receptionist. But ignoring that friend's call who helped her so much looked wrong. She took it. Her friend " Tanuja where are you?" " In hospital?!!" " Thank God. Your brother just went to my husband's office and forcefully took your address. He even damaged his many things. My husband wanted to file Police compliant and warn you." Tanuja started shivering. Tanuja " I am in hospital and receptionist advised me same thing. I am also planning to file Police complaint." Her friend " It will be great. My husband would be filing complaint too. This way there will be two complaint. But my husband want you to stay away from us for few days. I hope you can understand." " Of course." Tanuja herself wanted to stay away from home for long time. But she was confused where she supposed to stay  now. She started crying. Then Nurse came running there. Nurse " What happened?" She told every thing step by step. Nurse called Police who was standing for other case. She told every thing to him. Then he called lady constable who took Tanuja's statement. Officer " If he hit you, he must be hitting his wife too. I feel we might talk with her too." Tanuja nodded. They called Pooja. After some time cop told her that Samir was arrested since he went in her society and started to break things. Tanuja felt so nervous. She just kept sitting there while Nurse took her inside. Doctor came and checked her. Doctor " Your lip is still bleeding. You need to take proper care of it otherwise we might need to stitch it." " I don't want operation. I will do as you say." Then Doctor explained her in details. Doctor did his best to make her look normal and comfortable. But she began to sense that her lip was swelling. It was hard even to talk. Then another officer came. She had to tell it all to him too. Talking was so hard for her. Then he wrote it down. Officer " Sign here." She took it. She read it and then signed it. She was so uncomfortable. Tanuja " Officer where can I go now?" " Back to your flat. You own one flat which your brother managed to damage?" She nodded. " Go back there. Don't worry security would not let him enter." She nodded and went back to her flat. She fall asleep due to medicines as soon as she fall on bed. She didn't sense any pain. She just felt relief from her mind. She was so relaxed. She was no longer worried about her brother. She felt as if she was far away from reality. Her friend kept calling her but she didn't pick up mobile. She didn't want to move at all.
    Tanuja started hearing loud voice. She didn't able to open her eyes properly. She could hear those noises. But she just wanted to sleep. She kept sleeping on bed. Slowly she sensed someone entered in room. She was so scared. She wanted to run away from that room. She sensed that it was Samir. She was so scared of him. She wanted to run but she couldn't. Then she began to scream loudly. She woke up with scream. She looked around. She was alone in room. No one was inside room. She felt little bit relaxed. She looked around. Slowly she remembered that she brought this flat and she was sleeping in it. She was feeling so cold. It was horrible feeling. Her cheek was still paining. She sensed one thing that Samir managed to damage her thoughts and mind. He managed to hurt her soul. It was so hard. She sensed one thought that she didn't manage to get thought in right way from her mind. It was hurting her. She needed to feel secure but she was feeling scared on every move. She didn't understand it. She needed to call some one. She thought about her friend but then she remembered how did her friend warned her against calling her. She felt so sad. She wanted someone's help. She needed to get it. She began to shiver. She began to feel something was wrong with her stomach. She decided that she had to go to washroom. She started vomiting. It was horrible. She went in her room and took out file which had number of Doctor from that hospital where she was admitted. She told every thing to Doctor. He kept quiet for some time then he said " I think you are suffering from post traumatic symptoms. It will be wise to visit psychiatrist." She was so confused. " But my stomach is hurting." " I will give medicine for it but you must visit psychiatrist." She nodded. She decided that she just took those medicine first. Then she sensed that she was getting a strange feeling as if Samir was standing behind her on every moment. It was so scary. Her stomach started to feel strange again. She was so upset. When she came out, she sensed that it was not just her face which was hurt. It was her heart and soul which was more damaged by Samir. He slapped her once in such way that it managed to damage her soul. She was so scared now. She was always scared of Samir. She never used to play with him. He always used to play with other boys. He loved sports. He managed to get harsh many times. One day even while playing with her he took such stronghold of her arm that she had to take medicine from Doctor. Every one thought that such thing happened during playing. But she knew that Samir always acted that way. When she got hurt, Samir also cried and it was true tears not dragon tears. After that he never touched her until today. But she was so scared of him all time. She never disobeyed him. But now she needed to disobey. She didn't want to become cause of destroying his marriage. She looked at time. She decided that she might just go take number of Doctor. She sensed one thing that she needed to sit in long line. She sat that day. She took medicine for her stomach. She even took number of psychiatrist but she was confused. She didn't wanted to labelled as mad person. But then she remembered how many time she was taught that visiting psychiatrist didn't mean person was mad. She decided that she must visit one. She called psychiatrist and it became clear that there was long line there too. She sat in that line. Then finally she went inside. She told everything to   psychiatrist. Slowly he started to convincing her. She began to feel safe step by step. She started to feel that she could manage it. He told her that how could she defend herself against Samir. She liked his basic ideas. Then slowly he told her " Your stomach sickness is nothing but result of your anxiety." She was so confused. " But I am not pretending this. I am truly feeling sick." "I know I know..But body is ruled by mind so whenever our mind get upset it started to effect our body too. It started to give wrong instructions to our body sickness will start." " So if our mind is not working properly our body get sick too without reason." Psychiatrist smiled. " You got my point. Samir managed to hurt your mind more than body. But you don't need to worry step by step your mind will be cured then your body will be fine too." " Okay." " Can I suggest you something?" " Yes Doctor?" " I feel you need to change job. Just working from house will not help you. You need to stay in contact of people too." " But it is not going to be easy for me. I can't find job in this state." Psychiatrist " I will find some soon. Until then tell your Boss that you want to quit." She nodded. After that one day Pooja called her " Samir never hit me. But I never thought he would do that to you. He always kept showing that you are his most precious treasure. I am starting his mental treatment. Psychiatrist feel he was too obsessed with protecting you. Psychiatrist advised you to against meeting him." " I never want to meet him again." Pooja " Don't say that he love you." " Really? Please never call me regarding him again. I don't want to see his face. Now I know he acted this way with me specifically. I don't like it. I don't want to meet him again." " Okay as you wish." On that day Tanuja locked her house. She started staying in nice hostel for working woman. It was perfect. Soon she got another job. At beginning she used to feel scared that Samir would follow her but soon that fear managed to vanish too with help of psychiatrist. She began to feel normal. After some time she called Samir. He apologized but she told him that she didn't want to stay in his contact. They should share their property properly through lawyer. She took what was her. She didn't want to stay in contact with him. Samir came with Pooja in lawyer's office. He just said " Sorry." He didn't insist on contact too so they went ahead in separate lines. She never asked about Samir again. Samir never came in touch with her again. She didn't understood Samir's problem but she was happy with her new life so she went ahead that way. Soon whenever Samir met her on road, he just smiled. But she didn't even return smile since she could see his kids and she didn't want to visit that house again even to meet his kids. She didn't want to be in his contact. Soon Samir stopped smiling and they became to unknown people from crowd to each other.
                                                                             The End
                                                                         
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...