Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Poem 3707. Sometimes

                                                              Sometimes 
Sometimes I wrote something just for writing sake in life but then I just delete it in few moves since don’t seem right to move ahead without thinking in life
Sometimes I say yes to something just for sake of time but then I once again deny in few moment since don’t seem right to move against morals in life
Sometimes I nod from time to time just for sake of understanding but then I once again feel agreeing with thought is wrong since don’t seem right to move in life
Sometimes I agree on that time just for moment but then I once again choose what is right since don’t seem right to move with positive thoughts in life
Sometimes I sense on that thought just for one step but then I start again to understand those steps since don’t seem those moves with thinking in life
Sometimes I sense on that appeals just for one thought but then I start again to learn those moves since don’t seem those touches with touches in life
Sometimes I sense on that point just for one appeal but then second appeals will come to me in few moves of life since don’t feel first appeal right I change my ways in life
Sometimes I sense on some point just moving with one track is not wise but then I see when one track is perfect since don’t want to confuse I walk on that track in life
Sometimes I feel on some point just walking is important in life but then I sense again just walking one way since don’t seem right for mind thinking have effect in life
Sometimes I feel on some point just moving ahead is not right thought in life but then I sense again just moving one way which will show right since don’t seem to see option I walk in life
Sometimes I walk on some route for sake of moving in life but then I feel it is not wise so I just move ahead with my hopes since don’t seem other option in life
Sometimes I walk on that way for sake of walking in life but then I feel those routes will confuse thoughts in life since don’t seem to justice on another route I feel happiness there in life
Sometimes I talk on that thinking for sake of moving ahead in life but then I feel it is not perfect for our mind which will give hope since don’t seem to have option in life
Sometimes I talk on that directions for sake of thinking ahead in life but then I feel it is not just appeals for our mind which will give those understanding in life
Sometimes I say what others want in life but then I feel that it is wrong thought on every step with one appeals for meanings since don’t seem wrong never turn in right in life
Sometimes I move as others want in life but then I feel I took wrong turn on every move with one thought for my soul since don’t seem to understand thinking in life
Sometimes I move as I feel from my mind but then I feel I need to sense things from heart with one feeling that I need hope since don’t seem any new hope in life
Sometimes I want as those steps which will give spirit but then I sense those emotions which will change our life since don’t seem any thought from thinking in life
Sometimes I start as those thinking which will start to show lights but then I feel those touches which will give shine since don’t seem show any light in life
Sometimes I began to feel thinking in different way which will change world but then I began to sense those appeals which will change different thinking in life
Sometimes I start to feel move in different sections which will give new touch but then I sense them as not right thought since don’t have must hopes in life
Sometimes I start to sense those colors in mind which will give new touch but then I sense those touches as thinking since don’t have steps from mind in life
Sometimes I show to those touches in mind which will give new steps but then I feel those touches which will show new start since don’t sense those steps in life
Sometimes I show to those steps in mind which will give new start but then I feel those thinking which will show those rules since don’t have those touches in life
Sometimes I show to those moves in mind which will give new effect but then I feel those understanding which will show those touches since don’t those thinking give hope in life
Sometimes I show to those effects in heart which will give emotions but then I feel those sides on our mind which will show those steps since don’t those meanings give start in life
Sometimes I show to those lines in heart which will give those touches but then I sense those steps on our soul which will show those moves since don’t those words show meanings in life
Sometimes I show to those moves in life which will give those sections but then I just don’t apply words which will show feelings since don’t those moves show new light in life
Sometimes I start to sense those touches in mind which will give new start but then I see different touches of thinking mind since don’t those feelings show new emotions in life
Sometimes I have to learn those concepts in mind which seem promising but then I see they are not hopeful as they seem in life since don’t seem hopeful I turn them back in life
Sometimes I have to understand those feelings in mind which show new world but then I reject them on every point since don’t seem any hopes I turn ways in future in life
Sometimes I will have to many things which will start to show meanings but then I sense those many indications since don’t start to show those touches in life
Sometimes I show to have those effect which will give to directions but then I feel those meanings will start to give appeals since don’t feel those effects in life
Sometimes I start to show those touches which will give words but then I feel those words are creating directions in life since don’t give touches in life
Sometimes I have to show those terms which will show those effects but then I feel those moves are not right for mind since don’t seem them as right move I quit them in life
Sometimes I act as I wish which seem so right but then when I act as others wish on every point I just sense appeals of sorrows since don’t seem they are with morals in life
Sometimes I move as I sense which will give so many directions but then I feel those directions wrong with moral I turn back every time since don’t seem walking without morals seem like life in life
Sometimes I sense as I talk I said too much but then I just feel I need to say truth on some times with thinking in life since don’t seem without talking truth will open in life
Sometimes I show those meanings which will give hope but then those hopes are having knowledge on every point in life since don’t seem knowledge is enough in life
Sometimes I need to learn concepts which will give new spirit but then those spirits are giving power don’t seem good since don’t seem must hopeful in life
Sometimes I need to understand which thought will give new excitement but then feelings will tell my soul it is not since don’t seem to match with morals it goes out in life
Sometimes I want to learn which books will give chapters but then sense those pages will have meaningless which will not give power since don’t seem to option I quit book in life
Sometimes I want to drag something meaningful in life but then something don’t enter it look wrong for life which will give worst color since don’t seem to show right thing in life
Sometimes I need to learn ways which will give hope but then it seem that those ways are false so no use of following them since don’t seem to have opinion in life
Sometimes I need to understanding which will show new words but then those understanding don’t seem to show light since don’t seem to have much effect in life
Sometimes I feel one thought which will show new meanings but then thoughts need some directions which will show new light since don’t seem to have meanings in life
Sometimes I sense one thinking which will show new appeals but then rules will start to give meanings which will give effect in life since don’t seem to positive effect in life
Sometimes I feel one appeals which will show new start on every point but then that start look wrong which will give impact on mind since don’t seem to feel that thought in life
Sometimes I show those impact which will show new start to mind but then that impact show new start which will change our life since don’t seem understanding in life
Sometimes I see those meanings which will give new touch to mind but then that start will show those meanings from mind since don’t seem to give power in life
Sometimes I feel those feelings which will give those touches to thinking but then that light will give effect on mind since don’t seem feelings will not enough in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...