Thursday, December 21, 2017

Poem 3736. From window I can see

                                                       From window I can see
From window I can see movement of trees and rain drops on every point which show beauty of nature to soul at every step of world at each move of life
From window I can see beauty of nature and impact on every touch which show new look of world to soul at every start of world at each line of life
From window I can see different touch and move on every day which show new world of thinking to soul at every step of appeal at each touch of life
From window I can see different chapter and word on every appeal which show new line of understanding to chapter at every direction at each line of life
From window I can see different concept and appeal on every word which show new word of learning to chapter to thinking to side at every step at each way of life
From window I can see different path and touch on every line which show new meaning of thinking of soul to feeling to word at every direction at each start of life
From window I can see different word and line on every step which show new feeling of emotion of thought to meaning to step at every route at each appeal of life
From window I can see different path and route on every touch which show new meaning of scene of appeal to thinking to concept at every word at each direction of life
From window I can see different look and appeal on every direction which show new thinking of spirit of concept to learning to direction at every step at each point of life
From window I can see different path and route on every color which show new feeling of side of direction to meaning to chapter at every move at each start of life
From window I can see different way and appeal on every move which show new learning of mind of thought to understanding to path at every word at each line of life
From window I can see different line and touch on every thought which show new meaning of path of nature to learning to touch at every move at each way of life
From window I can see different word and feeling on every chapter which show new thinking of word of concept to understanding to way at every point at each side of life
From window I can see different start and thinking on every direction which show new feeling of emotion of touch to thinking to thought at every move at each word of life
From window I can see different step and meaning on every move which show new learning of direction to concept to understanding to spirit at every line at each path of life
From window I can see different line and thinking on every touch which show new feeling of thought to every appeal to learning to knowledge at every raindrop at each line of life
From window I can see different emotion and fresh touch on every route which show new thinking of concept at every move to understanding at every direction at each move of life
From window I can see different knowledge and learning on every drop which show new greenery at every step to learning of appeal at every move of world at each line of life
From window I can see different feeling and concept on every touch which show new path of learning at every line to feeling of emotion at every start of world at each word of life
From window I can see different meaning and look on every scene which show new nature of thinking at every step to appeal of touch at every line of concept at each path of life
From window I can see different feeling and emotion on every stage which show new chapter of learning at every direction to thought of concept at every move of spirit at each line of life
From window I can see different meaning and fresh touch on every step which show new appeal of meaning at every start to knowledge of thought at every line of appeal at each move of life
From window I can see different start and appeal on every touch which show new move of learning at every line to soul of thinking at each step of understanding at each point of life
From window I can see different line and word on every spirit which show new thinking of concept at every thought to direction of learning at each way of meaning at each step of life
From window I can see different look and scene on every word which show new understanding of soul at every touch to thinking of direction at each step of appeal at each move of life
From window I can see different world and look on every direction which show new meaning of spirit at every move to meaning of chapter at each line of chapter at each start of life
From window I can see different appeal and touch on every weather which show new feeling of emotion at every touch to thinking of step at each touch of spirit at each thought of life
From window I can see different concept and route on every chapter which show new meaning of chapter at every line to learning of route at each way of light at each spirit of life
From window I can see different meaning and day on every step which show new learning of move at every route to feeling of concept at each word of thought at each move of life
From window I can see different learning and change on every touch which show new thinking of way at every concept to understanding of direction at each line of concept at each way of life
From window I can see different weather and look on every nature which show new look of thought at every weather to learning of nature at each way of scene at each start of life
From window I can see different change and season on every start which show new move of nature at every world to understanding of touch at each direction at each way of life
From window I can see different scene and trees on every route which show new learning of chapter at every step to thinking of side at each word it show new world at each point of life
From window I can see different way and appeal on every thought which show new meaning of concept at every word to feeling of touch at each step it show new start at each point of life
From window I can see different line and word on every concept which show new feeling of soul at every touch to meaning of chapter at each way it show new path at each way of life
From window I can see different spirit and thought on every word which show new meaning of chapter at every word to thinking of path at each knowledge it show new thought at each line of life
From window I can see different word and chapter on every direction which show new learning of knowledge at every line to meaning of side at each way it show new line at each look of life
From window I can see different look and change on every weather which show new thinking of concept at every feel to feeling of emotion at each line it show new start at each path of life
From window I can see different season and looks on every spirit which show new look of world at every chapter to meaning of weather at each way it show new touch at each step of life
From window I can see different change and concept on every way which show new world of thinking at every word of thinking of knowledge at each step it show new line at each point of life
From window I can see different chapter and soul on every touch which show new start of feeling at every page of learning of path at each line it show new knowledge at each step of life
From window I can see different appeal and start on every light which show new path of learning at every page of meaning of start at each word it show new move at each word of life
From window I can see different look and hope on every route which show new step of meaning at every page of learning of concept at each direction it show new appeal at each move of life
From window I can see different way and meaning on every path which show new word of thinking at every step of thinking of chapter at each move it show new world at each weather of life
From window I can see different line and start on every scene which show new look of meaning at every direction of chapter of touch at each line it show new meaning at each way of life
From window I can see different way and route on every move which show new world of learning at every stage of thought of chapter at each word it show new learning at each knowledge of life
From window I can see different scene and nature on every step which show new start of thinking at every line of move of route at each direction it show new meaning at each touch of life
From window I can see different side and scene on every start which show new direction of learning at every path of start at each way it show new nature of direction at each look of life
From window I can see different view and look on every look which show new world of thinking at every touch of weather at each step it show new world of concept at each start of life
From window I can see different step and route on every scene which show new chapter of meaning at every step of thought at each word it show new touch of start at each step of life
From window I can see different nature and look on every touch which show new scene of feeling at every path of scene at each touch it show new start of appeal at each line of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...