Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Poem 3372. What concept I will

                                                             What concept I will
What concept I will see show those meanings on every point which I want to see since I feel them from mind with every step in life
What concept I will see show new world and with it new start which will give beginning to open our heart with every move in life
What concept I will see show new touch and with it new start will create new world which will give new thought with every step in life
What concept I will see show new movement and with it I can see new color in our sky which will give new breathe to our soul in life
What concept I will see show new understanding and with it I have different colors in my mind which will tell me it’s not just about me in life
What concept I will see show how I can create it if I can sense that it is not about me on every try which will give beginning to our soul in life
What concept I will see show new heart with it I can feel that it is not just that move on every step which will give new start to our world in life
What concept I will see show how many different steps that it is one moment that will show new start to mind which will give new breathe in life
What concept I will see show new touch with it I can see that thought that will give new breathe and wonderful color which will suppose to shine in life
What concept I will see show new world with it I can see that directions that will show new understanding and hope which will give new world in life
What concept I will see show new effect with it I can show that touch which will give those touches that will show new world which will give new concept in life
What concept I will see show thoughts with it I can change that give new steps which will give those understanding which will give new words show effects in life
What concept I will see show meanings with it I can sense that touch which will give those moves which will show new world from inside on every point in life
What concept I will see show lines with it I can feel those appeals which will show new meanings which will show new rules from inside on every time in life
What concept I will see show touches with it I can understand which will show those steps that will give effects which will change those moves at every point in life
What concept I will see show strange with those meanings which will show those moves that will show new start which will look so pleasant at every move in life
What concept I will see show those natures with those understanding which will show new effect that will start to change our world at each step with thinking in life
What concept I will see show those words with those meanings which will show those impact that will give those touches at each emotions with feelings in life
What concept I will see show those steps with those moves which will give new steps to every point that will give those directions with appeals with thinking in life
What concept I will see show those understanding with those moves which will give new directions that will give those touches with new appeals with thinking in life
What concept I will see show those touches with those directions which will give new moves that will give those meanings with new start with new feelings in life
What concept I will see show those moves with hope which will give new start that I thought just for me but that is not truth of life since it will keep giving changes in life
What concept I will see show those words with learning which will suppose to give light to my mind just for me but that is not question if it will be light since I share it with others in life
What concept I will see show even darkness sometimes which will give biggest troubles to my mind just one thought that will show worst thought to others give effect on every step in life
What concept I will see show good touch which will looks so much great at every time to my thoughts I just feel one appeals it must be just wrong to me but sometimes it goes others too in life
What concept I will see show new start which will give new hopes from mind to my thinking I just feel one thought I need hopes on every point to understand thoughts in life
What concept I will see show new steps which will give meanings from my knowledge I just need to understand I need to learn meanings to my ways but one thought can’t remain one point in life
What concept I will see show those effect which will look truth people don’t want to stop on every point which will give new knowledge which will give new power to our soul in life
What concept I will see show new meanings which will give new touches that will show those touches that will give morals which will start to understand good feelings that look great in life
What concept I will see show those understanding which will give desirable effect that will show new light that will give new appeals which will show new world that will giving opening in life
What concept I will see show those meaning which will give new start to our mind that will give new colors of hopes that will give new opening to world that will give each step in life
What concept I will see show those words which will give new world to our understanding that will show new touch which will need help from thinking that will give those steps it’s will show world in life
What concept I will see show will give different points while some will have hope and some will have sorrows for life which will give new concept from understanding that will give new rules in life
What concept I will see show will give new morals to our mind which will give different concepts to I need to find understanding my concepts will have different meanings hidden in life
What concept I will see show it will give those rules to our mind which will give different steps that will give new light those moves which will show those feelings that will open world in life
What concept I will see show it   will   important concept in our world which will give different directions that will give new opening that will change world but not just mine in life
What concept I will see show will not remain to me it will start to move in different directions that will show different shades that will give new touch but not always good one in life
What concept I will see show it   will  have directions but some are pleasant and some are not that much good at every point with one thinking that will give power to soul so we all need it in life
What concept I will see show those steps which will give different meanings to our mind that will show new world which will be full of many steps that will give new meanings on every step in life
What concept I will see show those rules which will give those meanings to our world that will show new world which will give breathe to our mind that will give new start on every move in life
What concept I will see show those touches which will give different directions to our rules that will show new world which will give those concepts that will give new steps on every step in life
What concept I will see show good touches which will give hopes if I sense them with hopes but sometimes they move to darkness still they have hidden truth so people try with me steps in life
What concept I will see show those meanings which will give those words which will change those meanings of life to my thinking still they will show those words in different way in life
What concept I will see show those understanding which will give new thinking which will needed to change on every point when learn them with knowledge they give hope in life
What concept I will see show those thoughts which will give new meanings which will create thoughts that will be need of world when I start to create concept which will give hope in life
What concept I will see show those different rules which will give new appeals which will give those touches that will show new start to understand our thinking on every step in life
What concept I will see show those who create concepts might share others concepts if they like them in life it seem as if they will ready for different shades but some are not in life
What concept I will see show me people are so different on every point when some people like one thought it seem as if they will not ready for it’s loss in life but some are ready they are true help in life
What concept I will see show me those  steps which will show those meanings when some meanings like one understanding which will give new power to our thinking on every step in life
What concept I will see show those moves which will give those appeals when some thoughts will show those concepts which will give new opening to our soul on every point in life
What concept I will see show new world which will give new meanings when some thoughts will start with positive look which will give power in life with hopes on every step with new meaning in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...