Saturday, May 6, 2017

Adventure story 292. Marks on hand

                                                                 Marks on hand
Tina woke up and looked around. She saw everything was perfect. She started to sense that she was totally wet due to sweat. She was so surprise, She started to sense those touch which would show new thinking on each step of life. She began to sleep but she started to feel so restless. She started to sense those different feeling as if she needed to vomit. She started to sense that she was sick. She ran in bathroom. She began to feel sensation of vomiting but she didn't able to vomit. It was so strange. It was due to some fear. But she didn't understand cause of her fear. It was strange. She looked around her house. Every thing was perfect. She started to searching cause of fear but she didn't found any. She sensed one thing that she needed to find that cause. Then she looked at time. It was midnight. She decided that she needed to go for job next morning so she must take rest. She went to sleep again. She woke up with sound of alarm clock. She was shivering when she woke up. Sandip woke up too. He must had sensed her shivering. He immediately started to check her temperature by touching her forehead. Sandip " You don't have fever then why are you shivering?" She wanted to talk but it was hard to say words between shivering. " I don't know. I just feel so scared." "About what? " She was so confused. She was feeling so scared even by thought of thinking about it." I don't want to think about it. "" I feel you are going to be sick. We must call Doctor." Tina nodded. Sandip gave her sweaters. She wore them in hurry but her shivering was not stopping. It was so strange. She never felt so much cold even in winter. It was so strange. She was feeling so scared. She started to searching for cause. She started to counting things which she had eaten yesterday. She suddenly remembered junk food she took from new shop. She felt that it must be wrong. She must had eaten something totally wrong. She started thinking about her illness. She started to learn different things. She didn't do anything so wrong in life. She didn't recall any fault in her thoughts. She started remembering every thing. Then she suddenly remembered that night. She suddenly woke up from something. It was that dream. She needed to remember it. Tina slowly turned to Sandip. She needed to tell him about it. But then she sensed that she didn't even knew that dream properly. Tina couldn't remember that dream. There was one obstacle between her and that dream. She didn't understood what was that dream. Tina decided that it must be some viral. She dressed in sweater which Sandip gave her. It felt wonderful at beginning but soon she started to feel cold again. He gave her blanket to sleep inside. She was shivering like leaf. He was so scared. Tina " Keep kids away. They will feel scared." " Sure. I call Mom and tell her to take them away." " No..No..they had to go to school." " They can avoid." " No..Their examination is near." "But this is not right. You can't take care of them now. "" But Mom can't bring them hear every day. We need to manage on our own. " Sandip didn't felt that idea was that much promising. But he nodded. He called Doctor immediately. He started checking for temperature but she was fine. He decided that he must call his Mom. He needed her. Sandip was about to call when his daughter Charu came out of room. Charu " What happened?" " Your Mom is sick." " Sick? She was fine last night." " Yes but she is shivering now." " Dad this is strange." " I know. I am calling your grandmother.."" Please Dad don't do it. I can stay here with maid but don't call her. She started taunting Mom and I don't like it." Then suddenly Mandar entered " What happened?" " Mom is sick." " Not again!!" " Again? She was sick before." " Yes she was shivering yesterday." "When?" " When she dropped me in school." " But you don't told us." " Since she was fine after some time." Sandip looked tense. Sandip " Fine I call maid. But Charu you have to promise. You will take responsibilities of your younger brother." " Yes Dad but don't call Grandma." " Fine go in your room get ready but don't come in our bedroom. I don't want you to become sick." Charu nodded and took Mandar with her. Sandip started waiting for Doctor.
   Tina was so confused. She never felt so sick. She didn't understand why did she was shivering. She felt so scared. She started to try to remember cause of her fear. But she was too scared to even remember it. She started to have different kind of dreams at night. She was so sure about it but she couldn't remember them. She didn't remember any dream which she had in that night. She had to remember that dream. She felt so sure that this dream had something important hidden inside. She knew that no one could tell her. But then she felt that it might be possible that some one could guess it. She needed to ask questions to her family. She needed to find out that dream. But for doing this she needed to talk with her family specially her kids. She began to feel some relief even while shivering. She knew that she could find out that dream and then it would be over. Doctor came in room after some time. He started checking her. Doctor " I think her blood pressure is too high. I must give her some medicine to relax. She had to sleep all time. Total bed rest was needed." " But she never had high blood pressure until now. She used to have low blood pressure." " I know and that is clearly cause of tension. Can you tell me what is wrong in your life?" " Nothing. I mean we need to manage budget and my daughter is little moody and my mother kept complaining about Tina. But nothing special. This is happening for long time." Then Doctor turned to Tina. " She is looking scared. Just tell me what happened?" Tina kept shivering. Her words were not coming out of her mouth. She could clearly sensed that Doctor was taking doubt on Sandip who was completely innocent. She wanted to take his side. But she just couldn't able to speak. She just kept shivering on every moment. It was worst situation for her. She wanted to convince Doctor but words were not coming out of her mouth. " One thing is clear. She is scared of something." "Scared? "" Yes. She is shivering due to fear. "" But she was sleeping last night and suddenly in morning she started to shiver. "" Are you trying to hide something? "" No. Doctor. "" What about those scratches? "" Scratches? " Sandip looked at her hand. There were horrible scratches on it. Sandip screamed in shock." When did this happen? " Doctor" Are you telling you were sleeping peacefully entire time while someone was scratching your wife? " Sandip nodded." Doctor I know it seem hard to believe but I don't see or feel any one coming near us. "" Why don't you sense it? " Sandip looked confused. Doctor" Did you took some medicine yesterday? " Sandip" No Doctor. " Then slowly Tina stopped shivering due to Doctor's medicine. Tina" No. But I woke up suddenly in middle of night and I felt so scared. "" Of what? "" I don't know it was just that feeling. " Sandip" You are saying. You don't remember dream." " Yes." " Actually Mandar was telling me that this had happened to you before." Tina nodded. " It keep happening. I feel so scared." " So what happened last night?" " I don't remember it now. But just give me some time." Then Tina began to feel sleepy. She started to sense medicine began to create effect on her. When Doctor saw that Tina was asleep, he turned to Sandip. Doctor " I like to talk with kids." " Doctor believe me. I have not hurt her." Doctor looked at Sandip with suspicion. He started regarding Sandip's expression. He saw those wounds. They were too deep. He began to judge in his mind truth of Sandip. He knew that from kids. He could take it out. Sandip was his patient from five years. His family looked normal every time. But this time he sensed some thing was totally wrong. He saw those wounds on Tina's hand. But she was not telling him any thing true about it. He knew that kids were not good at lying so he decided to talk with Mandar. When Doctor entered in their room, Mandar and Charu looked scared. Doctor sat near Mandar and asked him " Did you saw who hit Mom?" Mandar screamed " Some one hit my Mom? Dad why don't you stop him?" Sandip looked relieved. Doctor " How did you know it was him not her?" Mandar started looking around. Doctor " Tell me who hit Mom." Mandar started crying. Charu looked confused. Charu " What are you trying to say? My Dad never hit my Mom. He is totally nice man. He is not wife beater. " " Then who hurt her?" Charu " Dad did some one hurt Mom?" Sandip " Yes. There are marks on her hand deep one." Charu " I like to see them. Can I go in room?" Doctor nodded. Charu slowly went in that room. Mandar followed her. Charu went near her Mom. She saw that Tina was sleeping. She slowly began to check her body. She sensed that Doctor was right. There were many marks on her Mom's body. She never thought her Dad could do that. But she heard many stories about men who were nice to outside world but inside bedroom they were wife beater. Charu came out. Charu " There are lot of marks on Mom's body." Sandip was shocked. " But I never touch her." Doctor " I don't understand how could you be so careless." Sandip decided that he must had to tell it to Doctor now. Sandip " Actually I saw Tina with another man. After that I have decided that I will not keep any relation with her so I kept avoiding her." " Another man?" Now Charu was so angry.  She knew that her Mom never did that to her family. " Dad stop lying. Mom never do that to us." Suddenly Mandar screamed " Dad is not lying. Mom might be going out with some one. How could you feel so sure?" Now Charu was so shocked. " Mandar you are talking this way about our Mom?" " Then you are talking this way about our Dad?" Then Doctor screamed " Enough. I am not interested in family drama. I just suggest you Mr. Sandip to stay away from your wife. If I see another mark on body. I will file Police complaint." Sandip " But how can I give guarantee of that another man?" " Then collect proof of it." Then Doctor went away. Sandip was so upset. He just wanted to find way out of situation. He decided that he needed to call Tina's family. But he knew that he was not interested in it. He just decided that tomorrow. He would walk out from house. He needed to take divorce. He tried to slept that night but he couldn't manage to. Then he suddenly remembered his Boss's offer of new post in another town. He decided that he must go for it. He went to computer and emailed it at that time. Since he just wanted to get that post as soon as possible. Then he finally went to sleep. He knew the he must escape from this house as soon as possible. He never thought that his daughter would take suspicion on him but he was taking it. He knew that he must catch train tomorrow and vanish in some town even if his transfer was not possible so soon.
  Tina was feeling fresh next morning. She thought that it was just viral when she suddenly noticed those marks on hand. She began to feel those pains. She was so confused. She didn't remember them. She ran out to Sandip. He was packing his bags. Tina " Where are you going? I need your help." She started to try to hold him. Sandip " I have tried enough. Now I want to avoid this situation. I don't want to be blamed for those marks. Even my daughter is pointing finger towards me!!" " Who? Charu? She is just kid. I will talk to her." She began to call Charu who came inside. Tina " Did you insulted your Dad yesterday?" " Mom he was telling that you were going around with another man." Tina looked confused. Tina " Are you telling her about that man?" " Did I have option?" He told her entire situation. Tina " That man was a person whom I don't remember." " What? I don't understand what are you trying to tell?" Sandip " She was talking with man and she didn't remember anything." Charu started laughing. " Mom are you cheating on Dad?" Tina " I don't know. I don't understand it." " What are you trying to tell? I am sorry Dad. But I never thought Mom could be like that." " I am not cheating on any one. I just don't remember any thing." "What are you trying to say? " Now even Sandip stopped packing and turned towards Tina. " I know it is strange but it started happening after.." " After what?" " I just don't remember. But trust me. I am not doing this with intention. It was happening to due to  my stress." " So you are wandering with unknown man due to stress?" Sandip was clearly angry. " I was not wandering with him with willingly. I just don't remember any thing and how did you know that he was some unknown person. It is possible that he was some known person. I mean my some relative." Sandip was confused now. He had not seen him that much clearly. He started to think that it was possible that he might be some relative. He saw them from far away. Sandip " Fine. Then let's see wedding album. If he was your relative, he must be in it." Now Tina started to feel scared. She just didn't remember any thing. Tina " Fine. Let's see." Then they went in room. Kids decided to join them. At beginning Sandip and Tina wanted to stop them. But then they felt kids already knew every thing so this would be okay. They had to search hard for that album. After sleeping for entire day Tina was totally fresh. Sandip kept looking at her. How could she become perfect in just one day. It was really strange. One day she was shivering with fear and next day she was just perfect. But he decided that it must be Doctor's medicine. Then finally they found that album. Sandip started searching in pages. He was so sure that this man would not be inside this album. But he was so shocked when he saw him standing next to her. " This is that man. Who is he?" Tina started to look sick again. Tina " It can't be him. He is dead." " No..No I saw him. Who is this man?" " He was my cousin. He was criminal. Just forget it. He couldn't come here now. He is dead." " Who told you that? Have you saw his dead body?" " Why did I want to see his dead body of such horrible man? Mom told me." " What did he done?" Tina looked around. She didn't want to discuss it before kids. But then suddenly Charu screamed. " I know this man. I have seen his photo in picture. He liked a college girl and then cut her fingers." Tina screamed " No that is not truth. Where did you read this story? It is totally lie. He was completely innocent." Sandip " Just tell me. I saw him with you." " How many time I have to tell you that he is dead? I know it surely." Sandip was so confused. He decided that he must call his in-laws to learn about remaining story. But then he remembered their attitude towards him. They always blamed him for every thing. It was so wrong. He never did any thing wrong to their daughter but they just kept pointing to him. He decided that he must not try it. Sandip " Fine. Then I don't want you to go out for some days." Tina " Are you planning house arrest?" Sandip looked confused. But Tina started laughing. Tina " I totally agree with you. I will tell you every thing what happened whole day." Sandip looked relaxed. So they started to get ready. Every one went to their places where they had to do their task. Whole house was empty. But Tina was perfect. She stayed in house for entire day. Sandip was so tense but he was happy when she told him every detail of entire day. They kept going on like that for month. Every thing just seemed perfect to them. Finally Sandip decided that he didn't need details of every day. But still Tina started keeping diary of her daily hours. They never needed to call that Doctor again. They became perfect family again. It continued same way for month.
   Then one day when Sandip came home early due to sickness, he sensed something was wrong. His door was locked. Tina supposed to be in home at that time. He looked around when he saw a letter for Mandar which was telling him that she would return from market soon. It was strange. Mandar was coming home in evening. How could Tina did shopped for so many hours. It was just afternoon and Mandar was coming home on evening. He was so confused. Then he went to neighbor and asked them about Tina. " She went away." " Did she told you where?" " No she didn't. But she dressed in strange way. Her clothes were so modern. I mean I have never saw her dressed in this way. She told me before going that she wanted to go for shopping in evening. She was dressed in normal traditional way at that time but then she suddenly came out of house in few hours. She was wearing a tight dress. She was wearing a mini skirt. She was wearing those high heels. I came out and gave her smile. She didn't even return that smile. She looked at me with anger as if I am some totally stranger. I don't know her. She just looked away after that and went out." Sandip was so shocked. He started to feel that something was strange with Tina. She never acted that way before. He was keeping total record of her actions. But now he started to miss them. He knew that he made big mistake.He needed to keep track of her. He was feeling so sick. But he needed to search for her. He went inside house. He started calling her on mobile. She didn't took his call. He started to search around house. He went near their cupboard. He never touched in her side of cupboard until now. He always gave her privacy. But this time he sensed something was not right. He needed to check in her cupboard. Then he suddenly located an envelope. He took it out. He began to open it. He was so confused when he saw it had Tina's picture when she was young. He saw that all pictures were just half. He started to search of other half of picture. He didn't find them. Then he began to feel his head was too heavy. He just needed to sleep so he locked that cupboard and went to sleep. When he woke up, Tina was keeping wet clothes on his head. " Sandip just sleep. Your fever is too high. I have called Doctor. he will come soon." Sandip started looking around. Sandip wanted to ask question to Tina but he didn't have strength in body so he went to sleep again. For few days he just woke up for medicine and food. He was taking total bed rest. He just kept observing Tina even during his fever. He saw that she was doing perfect nursing but she kept going out for few hours. She claimed that she was going to market. But Sandip knew that it was not true. He could see that something was wrong with her now. He didn't see that love in her eyes any more. He was so upset about it. He wanted to her attention and love but she just kept doing her duty. Then in few days he became healthy. He started to going to office. He sensed one thing that Tina was not normal any more. He wanted to confront her. He knew that this might destroy his marriage. He wanted it to be perfect for his kids. He wanted to pretend that his wife was honest with him. But then one day it happened again. She started shivering. Sandip woke up. He was shocked when he saw her shivering with fear. Sandip " What happened?" " I must go to him." " At this time." " He will protect me." "From what?" " I don't know. If I gave him money, he will protect me." She started to calling him." Hello I want it now...what do you mean you can't come now? You can't say no to me...what your wife is getting suspicious? I don't care. I want it." She just ran towards cupboard. She took all her jewelry. Sandip ran towards her. Sandip " What are you doing?" " I want money. " " You can't go to him like that. We are not divorced." Now Tina looked at him in strange way. Tina " You are out of your mind." Then Sandip tried to stop her. But Tina suddenly possessed so much strength that he just pushed him away. He managed to bump his head on chair. When he woke up, Mandar and Charu were sitting near him. They were holding his head. He must be bleeding. Charu " Don't worry Dad. Ambulance is coming." Mandar " Dad who did this?" Sandip didn't want to tell truth to kids. It was worst. He didn't want to tell them. Their Mom tried to kill their Dad because she wanted to take her jewelry and ran away with her boyfriend. It was worst. But he knew that he had to tell this to his Doctor and Police. He couldn't lie. He just kept crying. Mandar and Charu kept thinking that he was crying out of pain. But he felt that pain was nothing compared to betrayal by Tina. He never expected her to act this way. He knew that she didn't love him but he never tried to force her to love. He just wanted her to pretend before kids. But now it was all gone. He had to tell truth of their life to whole world. He kept crying. He didn't stop crying until he was injected by painkiller. When he finally went to sleep, he felt so much peace. He needed to go away from every one at least for few days.
  Doctor was so confused. When he came last time, he was sure that Sandip was beating his wife. But now his wife Tina was missing and Sandip was hurt. Sandip's wound was serious not something which could be ignored. He had to call Police. He turned to Charu " Where is your Mom?" " We don't know. Actually Mandar heard voice of car so he looked down. He saw Mom was driving away so he went to see if Dad was with her. But he saw Dad.." Then Charu started crying. Doctor " Just relax. Let me call your Mom." Doctor started to call Tina but her mobile was switched off. He was so scared now. He decided that he didn't have any option. He went in corner and called Police. When Police came, he told him every thing step by step. Police " But how can you say that those marks were not made by another man? I mean it is possible that he might use to beat Tina and when Sandip caught them. He might have hurt him this way. Sandip's wound seemed like something did by strong person."" Possible Inspector. At that time I thought another man was lie. But now I began to doubt my thought." Police " I must talk with kids." " Not now. Let Sandip move out of danger then you can talk with them. Please Inspector try to understand situation. Kids are not going anywhere they will stay here only." " But their relatives might take them and change statements." Now Doctor was confused. Police " Are you sure that Sandip survive this?" " Well. We can't tell surely but more chances are that he will survive. " " Great then I will sit near kids. Then a lady officer will come after that we will talk with both kids. But we must not let relatives come near them." " Actually I don't know any of their relative. I just came there since that girl Charu called me." " Okay then don't hurry up in asking her about relatives." " As you wish officer but please handle with care." " Don't worry that lady will talk sweetly with them." Then that officer sat quietly beside kids. Mandar just screamed and told to officer before he could ask any thing. Mandar "Mom tried to kill my Dad for that man. Put them both in jail officer." Charu screamed on him " Shut up." She slapped him and he started crying. Police " Do you feel it is wise to hit your brother because he is telling truth? who taught you this your Mom?" Charu started crying too. Doctor " Officer stop it." " I can't tolerate when some one hit kid." He took Mandar in his arms and went away from Charu who was crying loudly out of guilt. Mandar went away with Police officer. Mandar slowly began to tell him everything willingly. He told him every thing about this man and his picture. Then suddenly one women came screaming towards them. " You can't question my nephew like that." " Ohh really. But I was not questioning him. He was telling it all willingly. First tell your niece not to slap her brother like that." Mandar screamed on his Auntie " Mom hurt Dad because grandpa and you always kept blaming Dad for everything Mom did. Mom was going out with that man. I am going to show his picture to Police." Charu screamed " Stop this. Give him back to me. You can't take him away like that." Police officer told Mandar to go with them. Police " Don't worry son. There will be many witness who must have seen your Mom with him." Manadar smiled out of tears. Suddenly Auntie looked tense. Auntie " I will show you his picture." She immediately searched it on mobile and showed it. " He is person who did spiritual things like getting rid of ghost and fortune telling. She didn't have affair. She just wanted to get rid of her fear." " What?" " She always kept feeling scared so she contacted him. My father used to go to him every day. He had complete faith on him. It apply to whole family." " Fine. Then where is he now?" Auntie gave his number and address. Officer decided that visit him himself. He was shocked when he saw Tina sitting outside his house in strange position of meditation fully wet with water. Then he saw that man. When he started coming there, this man came running towards him. That man looked scared. That man " I know her husband surely file Police complaint. But it was not my fault sir. This woman is mad. She kept coming here on every day. People are starting to doubt on my character due to her. She brought this jewelry too this time." He gave all jewelry. " I just don't know how to get rid of her." " But why?" " She wanted to get rid of fear. I can't do that. I do fortune telling and few things. But I never rob people like that. I can't understand her thinking sir. She just kept calling me and telling me that I must help her. But I can't." Police looked at her. Police " I know who can help her." " Who?" "Psychiatrist. Did you took any thing else from her?" Then his wife came out. She returned many costly things to officer. His wife " Sorry sir. She was offering so many thing so we got carried away. We are not criminals." " Then why you do this?" That man " For my living. I tried my best to tell correct fortune." That man gave strange smile. That officer called ambulance. Then Tina was taken in hospital. When Officer reached to hospital, he told every thing to her family member and Doctor. " So psychiatrist was telling that she was suffering due to Generalized Anxiety Disorder. But instead of giving her treatment her father encouraged it. He kept blaming Sandip which created worst reaction on their life. Then one day she suddenly located this fellow whom her father trusted. She started asking for help. She began to offer large amount. He couldn't able to control his greed. He took it. Then he started giving her some threads etc. She felt okay at beginning. But soon they were not enough for her. She began to call him at odd times. He started to get irritated. He didn't want people to doubt his character so he finally started avoiding her. So one day she went to him with her entire jewelry on that point Sandip tried to stop her. But she was out of control by then. She pushed him and went away. Psychiatrist said that she didn't go in jail for this but she needed to go in mental hospital for sometime. " Then that officer went away. Doctor " I never guessed it. I always kept blaming Sandip for all." He turned to Auntie. " You know all why don't you do something?" Auntie " I just don't feel that way. I felt that Sandip was harsh." Mandar screamed " Dad was always nice." Charu tried to console him. But he pushed away her hand. When Doctor who was treating Sandip came out and told them that he was out of danger. Mandar ran towards father and as far away as possible from his sister. He just loved his Dad and no one else. He was so happy that finally he was safe. He started smiling out of his tears.
                                                                     The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...