Sunday, May 21, 2017

Poem 3368. When I see season

                                                                 When I see season
When I see season I just decide what I want to do and what will be my choice but season will have some thing different in it’s mind but it is for our best we need to understand it in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to do and that is always not right but sometimes we like it and sometimes we will show season but it is for our thinking which will give spirit in life
When I see season I just decide what I start to do and that is thought but that will give those reasons on each point in it’s thinking but it is for our impact from our thinking in life
When I see season I just decide what I show to do and that is feelings but that start to show those touches that will give impact on each point but it is for understanding impact in life
When I see season I just decide what I provide will give impact which will give those directions but that will give concept that will give new turning but it is for thinking that give effect in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to give new way which will give new routes that will change mind but that will not happen but it is not wrong since it will give hope in life
When I see season I just decide what I will create on that moment which will be best thing on that point but that will not happen but it doesn’t seem bad since it will give happiness too in life
When I see season I just decide what I start to show on that learning which will give beginning on that stage but that will not thought which give those steps since it will give direction pleasant in life
When I see season I just decide what I feel those touches that might show new impact which give new start to our mind but that will not create directions since it will give new feelings in life
When I see season I just decide what I feel those steps that might show new world on each point which will create new world but that will not give those touches since it will give positive feel in life
When I see season I just decide what I sense those understanding that might give new destiny to our mind which will give new world but that will not start those steps since it will not create steps in life
When I see season I just decide what I understand those steps that might create new world needed to be corrected which will give hopes but that will not happen since it show new world without them in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to learn that will be those directions which we need to take but then sometimes our directions will be decided by seasons and they seem right in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to understand that will those appeals which we need to sense but then sometimes our thinking will be decided by understanding of mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to understand to give new light which will start to show new world but then sometimes our thoughts will not turn in that good way as season decide in life
When I see season I just decide what I have as truth from inside those steps which will give to show those touches but then sometimes our thinking will not give light for our thinking in life
When I see season I just decide what I have thoughts from understanding which will give to change those effects but then something will show those lights which will give impact on mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to learn from moves which will give those directions those steps will give effect but then something will show those colors which will be better on each point in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to give understanding which will give those words that will give meaning but then something will show those concepts which will show those methods in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to give meanings which will give those words that will give those chapters but then something will show those touches which will show those touches in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to create those touches which will give those meanings that will give that start but then something will show those directions which will show those words in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to sense those meanings which will give those emotions that will give that directions but then something will show those touches which will give meanings in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to do on that point which will give great feel to my mind that will give that spirit but then something will not show those steps which will give thinking in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to learn those touches which will give those feelings in life that will give that effect but then some effect will not show new light on every point in life
When I see season I just decide what I start to give those meanings which will show top of world in life but then it will start to give those effects that are not enough to show new colors in life
When I see season I just decide what I start to show those effects which will give those concepts that will give effect on mind but then sometimes destiny will give perfect way in life
When I see season I just decide what I understand to learn those touches which will give new colors to our mind but then I start to give move which will have every start of knowledge in life
When I see season I just decide what I learn to create those words which will create those concepts which will give opening but then I start to sense we need to understand soul from inside in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to understand those are thoughts which will give those meanings but that will give new world which we need to understand since it’s hope in life
When I see season I just decide what I feel will show new colors to our mind which will give those touches to mind but that will give new spirit which we want to learn since it’s not power in life
When I see season I just decide what I feel will show those directions which will give those rules which will give steps but then season will give new spirit to our mind on each point in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to learn will give new spirit to our mind which will give those shades but then those different effects which will be needed on each move in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to understand meanings to our life which will give those steps but then those steps which will give opening start to show new touch to mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to learn those knowledge which will give those power to our mind but then those shapes which will give those touches effect to our mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I turn to those steps which will give those indications which will give new effect but then I sense destiny is enough to judge our future in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to go will give hopes to life which will give those routes which will give those directions but then destiny will give more to our mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to understand different concepts which will give new colors to our mind but then destiny will seem to have different routes they are not that bad in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to learn will give concepts to our mind which will give new breathe in life but then destiny will seem to show many more hopes than our thoughts in life
When I see season I just decide what I need to sense will give new spirit to my world which will give new meanings in mind but then season will decide many reasons which will give impact in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to learn will have effect on every point which will give new touch in mind but then season will decide to show different colors which will give effect in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to study will give new thoughts on every step which will decide our future but then destiny seem to have so much impact which will give hopes in life
When I see season I just decide what I start to give those feelings which will give those touches which will give hopes in mind but then nature will decide in better way which will give new spirit in life
When I see season I just decide what I show to thoughts those touches which will give those hopes which will give fresh feel in mind but then new touch seem to come us from mind in life
When I see season I just decide what I have to those meanings which will give spirit to our world that will start with hope but then it seem nature have more meanings from thinking in life
When I see season I just decide what I thought to show those touches which will give rules that will give new spirit with understanding but then it seem to give new touch from inside by destiny in life
When I see season I just decide what I create to light which will give those meanings that will give wonderful enchanting effect but then it seem to give destiny to our world that will give feeling in life
When I see season I just decide what I give to new appeals which will give those attachment that will give new spirit on mind but then it show those attachment which will give destiny in life
When I see season I just decide what I give to new appeals which will give knowledge that will give new education on mind but then destiny create that effects which will give spirit in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to learn will give new spirit which will give new fresh touch which will give new thinking but then destiny that will create effect on each point in life
When I see season I just decide what I want to sense will give new touch which will give new spirit to our thinking which will give destiny but then destiny is biggest power on every point in life
When I see season I just decide what I want will create spirit to our thinking on every point which will give new light in life but then which destiny give deserve more attention in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...