Friday, May 5, 2017

Poem 3341. What I like is not

                                                               What I like is not
What I like is not thought of my mind I need to understand it again and again on every point with thinking  which give different meanings to our mind
What I like is not going to come in my mind on every time sometimes different things will come which I am going to hate from time to time from our mind
What I like is not move in my world which I will need to understand on every point with those moves I need to learn concepts of thought from our mind
What I like is not thinking in my world which I will give impact on every moment with those steps that will start to give those touches from our mind
What I like is not impact in my thinking which I will sense as basic step of our mind that will show new world at every move with thinking from our mind
What I like is not giving understanding which I feel show new meanings which will give to open our touch that will show new world from direction from our mind
What I like is not providing new start which give new impact on mind which will give spirit that start to show those touches that will give new meaning from our mind
What I like is not giving those meanings which will start to show world in different style which will start to create spirit on soul that will give nice effect from our mind
What I like is not providing those steps which will meanings  to our mind which will show new world on every step with different understanding from our mind
What I like is not always correct which will provide hopes to our mind which will give different sections on every move with thinking from every step from our mind
What I like is not giving effects which will show new world at every move from inside which will give new directions with those touches from every move from our mind
What I like is not showing always hopes in life which will show new touches at every step from thinking which will give new meanings from  every appeals from our mind
What I like is not giving those touches in life which will show effect at every move from understanding which will give new impact from our world from our mind
What I like is not creating those understanding in life which give those meanings that form effect on our mind which will give new touch from our understanding from our mind
What I like is not thought those meanings in life which give those impact that create those directions on our life which will create those words which will give new start from our mind
What I like is not show those lines that show concepts which give those sides that will give those steps that will show which will give new directions which will give thought from our mind
What I like is not those steps that will show new world which will give directions that start to show new world that will give feelings which will show new world from our mind
What I like is not those moves that will show those touches which will create those appeals to give those directions that will give effect which will show new step from our mind
What I like is not those method that will show those steps which will create those touches to our understanding that will give directions which will show new world from our mind
What I like is not going to happen on every time that will show new world which will give directions to our mind that will give new touches which will give thoughts from our mind
What I like is not going to happen on every sections that will give those meanings which will show those words that will give meanings which will show different emotion from our mind
What I like is not always giving moves to understanding that will show in new way our life which will give those meanings that will give new start which will show changes from our mind
What I like is not always that hope to our world that will give new effect on our mind which will give those understanding that will give new steps which will show new step from our mind
What I like is not creating that step to our world that show new touch on every move which will give those steps that will show those meanings which will create new word from our mind
What I like is not showing that will start to give that spirit show new world which will give understanding that will create those appeals which will show new start from our mind
What I like is not showing that touch will show new world from thinking which will give those spirits that will give those meanings which will show new thought from our mind
What I like is not giving that spirit will give new start to our understanding which will give those impact that will give those meanings which will show new step from our mind
What I like is not giving that thought which I will like to understand in my life which will give those concepts that will give those world which will show new moves from our mind
What I like is not creating that touches which I will feel from our mind which will give those steps that will give those meanings which will give those steps from our mind
What I like is not showing that steps which I will feel from my soul which will give those understanding that will create those steps which will give those understanding from our mind
What I like is not giving that steps which will start to give new breathe which will show new world that will give new impact that start to show which thought will give appeal from our mind
What I like is not going to happen on every point which will show new world which will give those spirits that will show new steps to our thinking which will give new touch from our mind
What I like is not going to create new world on every step which will show new understanding which will give new light that will show new spirit to our soul which will give power from our mind
What I like is not going to show new start on every move which will give new moves which will give new steps that will be desired on every understanding which will show new feeling from our mind
What I like is not showing those meanings which will create those concepts which will give new desires to our mind that will give new steps which will give new power to our soul from our mind
What I like is not creating new hopes which will be our thinking which will show new world that will start to give meanings to our feelings in life which will give new strength to our thinking from our mind
What I like is not showing new world which will give new hopes to understanding which will start to show changes to our thinking which will give new touches to our step from our mind
What I like is not creating new touches which will give those steps to thinking which will give new appeals to our world which will give those starts that will give understanding from my mind
What I like is not showing new appeals which will give those touches to our world which will give new touches to our thinking which will give those steps that will show new start from my mind
What I like is not giving those words which will give those spirits to our thinking which will give new directions to our thought which will give those meanings that will give moves from my mind
What I like is not creating those effects which will give those touches to our understanding which will show those steps which will give those impact that will give touches from my mind
What I like is not showing those impact which will show new world from my soul which will give different  desires from our thinking which will give appeals that will create effect from my mind
What I like is not going ahead as per our thoughts which will create new world which will show new spirit that will show new understanding that will form impact on every step from my mind
What I like is not showing new world from our life which will give those steps that will show new world at every steps that will give different indications that will create impact from my mind
What I like is not going ahead as per our space which will give those meanings that will give those touches that show new world on every step of life that must be changed from my mind
What I like is not moving  with proper thought then it is not right we need to correct it with our soul on each step that show different point from our thinking that must create effect from my mind
What I like is not showing with thinking that will give new ratios to our thinking that will correct our future on every point which will be needed to step in right way from my mind
What I like is not giving those directions that will show new desire to our life that will create new appeals to my soul which will start to create new directions from my mind
What I like is not giving those steps that will showing new world to our life then it is better to ignore since it is my thinking that thought is not enough from my mind
What I like is not happening on every step that will show new world on any point I need to sense them as basic touch with my thought from my mind
What I like is not giving new spirit then ignoring it that will be right thought for our entire life which we need to sense on every step from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...