Sunday, May 7, 2017

Poem 3343. Whenever I see

                                                         Whenever I see
Whenever I see hope I use to dive for it but now I sense one thing some hopes are nothing but devil’s giving they are worst that sorrow of our life and thinking
Whenever I see shine I use to think it is that god’s house which will help me but now I sense one thing we need to check again and again before giving our faith what is other person’s thinking
Whenever I see start I use to come it is that meanings which will show those steps which will give new  understanding which will give power to our words and thinking
Whenever I see touch I use to give it is that steps which will give that appeals which will create lines on every point which will give those touches to our understanding and thinking
Whenever I see steps I use to learn it is that move which I use to think going to show me new light but now I judge it since I know it can on many times worst effect and worst thinking
Whenever I see dream I use to think it is that thought which will give new light but now I check before running to that dream what is truth in it on every point and thinking
Whenever I see wonderful thought I use to feel it is that thought which will give new winning but now I feel before I need to think about that thought with every move and thinking
Whenever I see those effect I use to think it is that start which will give new spirit to world but now I feel every effect needed to be checked before understanding and thinking
Whenever I see those points I use to learn it is that effect which will give new understanding to world but now I feel every step need to move ahead with power and thinking
Whenever I see those scenes I use to think it is that way which will bring new light to our future with concepts but now I feel every understanding will have impact on mind and thinking
Whenever I see touches I use to feel pleasant lines which will give new shine to our understand with one thought but now I need to understand those touches and thinking
Whenever I see meaning I use to sense one thought which will give new understanding to world with it’s strength but now I sense it will just remain with me and thinking
Whenever I see new start I use to think it will give new appeals which will create new power to our understanding but now I sense it will give new spirit and thinking
Whenever I see those part of nature I use to think it will give new spirit to mind which will give new hope to our future but now I sense that thought which will give understanding and thinking
Whenever I see those emotions I use to think it will our life those spirit which will give new shine to our thinking but now I sense that feeling which must be judged before permitting in thinking
Whenever I see lines I use to understand those touches which will create different understanding which will give power to our soul but now I see those lines with words that give power to us in thinking
Whenever I see meanings I use to sense different thoughts which will give power to our mind which will give those touches to our mind which will give power to create light for our world and thinking
Whenever I see new words I use to understand those sort of meanings which will give new effect on mind which will change different steps which will show new touch for our mind and thinking
Whenever I see those directions I use to learn those concepts which will give new power from our world on each move which will give those meanings that will start to give appeals and thinking
Whenever I see those steps I use to learn one motive that giving happiness is right thing which will give new understanding to world which will give new power to our mind and thinking
Whenever I see those thoughts I use to understand those words which will give power to our soul and every point which will give new spirit to our mind with different sections and thinking
Whenever I see those understanding I use to sense those appeals will give impact on mind which will give new meanings to understanding which will create those effect and thinking
Whenever I see those appeals I use to learn those meanings which will give new shine to our world which will give new meanings that will give new thought to learn concepts and thinking
Whenever I see plans I use to understand those plans which will create meanings to our mind that will show which will give new plans that will give new spirit to our world and thinking
Whenever I see those starts I use to learn those appeals which will give those words that will start to create those touches which will give new understanding and thinking
Whenever I see different concepts I use to feel those steps which will give those touches that will show those moves which will give new power to our future and thinking
Whenever I see new light I use to understand it from mind which will give those steps that will give different sections which will give power to our feelings and thinking
Whenever I see feelings I use to learn those concepts which will create different world that will give different meanings but now I don’t believe blindly with thoughts and thinking
Whenever I see understanding I use to provide those words which will give those steps that will give new opening but now I think twice before believing with giving and thinking
Whenever I see those thoughts I use to believe those impact which will create those moves that will show those steps which I like but now I think again and again about it with mind and thinking
Whenever I see those words I use to learn those meanings which will show new lines that will give new steps with understanding but now I sense every word will not give hope and thinking
Whenever I see those colors I use to learn those happiness which will give power in life that will give rules with new start but now I sense colors will not always best so take care with mind and thinking
Whenever I see those touches I use to sense those feelings which will give new understanding at every point with new move but now I will not understand it on every point with soul and thinking
Whenever I see those routes I use to sense those scene which will create those movements which will give different scene but now I will not accept scene until I don’t see good in it with mind and thinking
Whenever I see those appeals I use to read them again and again in life which will give new light but now I keep reading it on every point since I sense every appeals is not right from mind and thinking
Whenever I see new start I use to jump for it in life but now I sense one thing every new thing is not giving hopes to our mind which will start to show understanding from mind and thinking
Whenever I see light I use to think that it will take away darkness which will create new step but now it will give impact to understanding which will give those touches from moves and thinking
Whenever I see bring thing I use to think that it will be beautiful and enchanting which will give new start to our shining but now I will not give that brightness in life with wonderful hopes and thinking
Whenever I see want to give those moves I use to sense those moves which will show changes on every point at each step but now I will to take it again and again to feel happy with feeling and thinking
Whenever I see understanding I use to sense fresh start on every point which will show new steps of understanding but now I will sense every start need to be checked with appeals and thinking
Whenever I see those looks I use to sense with them those wonderful look which will give impact on mind but now I want to sense those looks are right before showing ways with thoughts and thinking
Whenever I see grab sun ray I use to feel happiness from mind which will be natural touch of life on every point but now I want to understand it’s heat on every step with mind and thinking
Whenever I see those feeling I use to sense emotions of happiness from inside which will be give appeals at each point but now I want to learn appeals on every move with mind and thinking
Whenever I see feel everything right I use to think on each point with different meanings which will be give knowledge on every point but now every feelings are not right for mind and thinking
Whenever I see those pages of book I use to think they will give knowledge which will create different impact on every step but every page is not right for mind and thinking
Whenever I see those effect which will create effect on our life which will give different understanding on every move of life but not at every effect are good for mind and thinking
Whenever I see those appeals which will give those understanding which will create those thinking which will keep so many stages of life but not every appeals is good for mind and thinking
Whenever I see those moments which will show those different directions which will give new start at every step but not all moments are right on every move of life for mind and thinking
Whenever I see those incidence which will give spirit which will show so many understanding and steps in life which will give different part of mind and thinking
Whenever I see those strength of power I use to feel they are nice which will give new future from our life which will show new world on every point of mind and thinking
Whenever I see that knowledge on each point I use to sense knowledge will make every thing right but now I sense knowledge is not enough we need strength of mind and thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...