Sunday, May 14, 2017

Poem 3356. Stood up in sunlight

                                                    Stood up in sunlight
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s touches which will give appeals which will show those touches which will give those effects it manage to burn me on some times in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s thoughts which will give power which will show new light which manage to burn our soul it manage to hurt on some point at each step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s feelings which will give those directions which will give those meanings which manage to give hopes to our thinking at each step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s manage to hurt me which will happen only when we sense those touches which will be strong to give appeals to our meanings at each step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s start to show those looks which will create those effect on life since we need to understand harsh feel to sunlight  at each step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it’s burn to show new touch which will create new feel from mind since we need to understand those touch on each step with different moves in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it can be controlled when it is mild which will be moment when I stood up at each point in that mild sunlight with those effects with changes in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it can be understood when it is start which will be giving meanings when I sense those mild feel I start to think it will be okay to sense in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it can be harsh then those burns are not need which will give effect on my mind when I sense it burn I don’t need them in my future in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it needed to be mild on many point which can harsh from time to time when it will burn we feel hurt at every step in our future in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have it’s benefit hidden on every point which will show those wonderful colors when we see them as start to burn on every move in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have it’s own meanings on each way which will give new spirit to our soul when we start to move ahead with hopes from mind in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it must be judged on both times for it’s strength and weakness from our mind when we sense it’s impact we sense it’s change from mind in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it have those touches which will give power to mind sunlight can burn when we sense it’s power which will effect our skin from time to time in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it have so many directions which will give effect on our soul which manage to hurt us from every point which will change our world in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will be pleasant only when it is weak and mild on that moment I can rule it but it is not possible otherwise which will tell facts in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have so many burns which will start to give appeals on our mind I sense it’s effects on life I sense them which will change things in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different impact which will change our mind on every step it show different impact on skin which will show change at every step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different effect on mind which will change our world from every time I sense it will give harsh touch which will have impact at every step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different shades of light which will give different effect on our life I sense it will have so many touches which will change effect in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it is telling me one rule of life which will keep telling from time to time one fact from our soul it will have impact on us which will keep telling things in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will be important to find that moment which will be perfect to do thing in life once that moment is gone we feel hurt on every point in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will be great to learn those touches which will give directions to our thinking that will show new world which will start to show meaning in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will give directions those feelings which will show new start on every step that will give meanings which will show new world in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will show different sort of heat on every step which will give new meanings that will change our world which will give new concept in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it start to give new meaning which tell me on every point we need to value moment in life which will give power to that thing effect different in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it give those touches which tell our thinking on every move we need to learn as basic step in mind which will give new start to our world in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different directions to tell our world what we need from point to point to understand world which will give new steps to understanding in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have so many appeals to learn our mind what we need to learn is just one thought from our mind which tell us sunlight have different effect in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have harsh feeling and mild touch will create those impacts in one thought from our mind we need to sense different touches in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will give new start which will show those touches which will give harsh as well as mild start on every point which will show different effect in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will give sometimes factors which are right and sometimes they are wrong on many point different touches which will give effect in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will give sometimes those moves which are showing changes in life some are harsh and some are mild on every step which will give directions in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different power which will create different effect on mind according to strength on every point which will give changes in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will keep changing with power which will give different understanding will give meanings which will create directions with meanings in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will start to give movement in life which will give different touches which will give power of our thinking which will change our mind in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will start to give those movement in life which will give new touch which will change our mind with one thought which will give moves in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense heat can burn us on any point with it’s power to rule our mind which will keep changing our thinking which will give new spirit on every step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense different sort of burns which will show those concepts which will change our world with different steps which will give effect on our thinking in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I can feel different power in life which will keep changes that will form impact on mind which will give new directions to world with different effect in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I can different touches on each point we need to sense those different touches which will create appeals on mind with different thoughts in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I can form those effects which will change those touches which will create words with different effect on our thinking at each point in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I can give different reactions which will give different effect on each step of life which will show harsh feel that create effect on every step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I have different concepts which will give create those touches which will show different effect on every move which will show understanding in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I need to learn those concepts which will give those words that will show different concepts which will give new thoughts on every move in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense I have those words which will start to create those understanding which will give those words which will show those meanings in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense those words are creating meanings which will change those lines which will give new appeals that change those concepts on every step in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense those burns are not enough since they will changing with their effects on every point with power of thoughts which change our thinking in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense those power which will give directions since those steps are showing those directions with different reasons which will give meanings in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense it will have different sort of impact on mind which will keep changing thinking on every step in life which will give power to our thinking in life
Once when I stood up in sunlight I sense those effects which will give meanings to mind which will give that power to our soul which will change our thinking at every step in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...