Monday, February 23, 2015

Poem 1963. Hopes in life

                                                             Hopes in life
Can you tell me who I am in that bright sort of light I know you will call sun because on that moment
You just see my sunshine on every point and can you tell me who I am at that point where bright look
Can affect you and seem still nice on every time at that moment you may name me some thing but
I am just one thing on every point I am your that hope which stay alive in my mind I am your that
Fresh thinking which will show me that sunshine for which I use to wait on every time I am that part
Of your thinking which just always say yes on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that
Fresh thinking must start with me on every time I am that thing for which you spend your every point
And moment in life I am your that part without which you are nothing in life I am your that sort of
Thinking which will seem like rose on every point that soft sort of touch on every point since those
Nice sort of smell which will show perfect sort of feel for our life but then hopes are something that
Which are giving reaction on every point that hope will have some power on future on every point
That hope is our breathing which will show our life that look on every point because those hopes are
Just some thing so nice but then beautiful look of hope on every point because hope is that sort of
Rainbow which will have many color in life that hope which will give our life shine which will look so much
Great on every point I just have one feeling from inside hope will show us that good side will look
So much nice effect of life those hopes are something which will show us good sort of light since
Those hopes are taking us to that point but then hopes are just turning to wrong side they will just
Create so good effect on life I just feel that hope is that umbrella which will survive many things
I feel one thought from inside that hope is that power which will show us many sort of things in life
We need to move ahead on every point with just one thought from inside that hope will have some
Sort of power which will take us ahead to good side on every point I feel one thing from inside
That hope is that power which we need from inside I feel just one thinking from my mind that those
Powerful hope just remain on that point at every point hope just vanish when we start to ignore it
From inside when we move ahead we just feel one thought from inside that hope is that strength
Which we need from inside those hopes will show us many sort of feeling from inside after all
Those hopes which will have some impact on our life since hopes will show us many points in life
Those hopes will manage to take us ahead on every point because hopes are some thing which will
Have some effect on our mind but hope is truth from inside we need to understand hope on every
Moment and point because hopes will show us that side where we can feel happiness from inside
So those hopes will show us pleasant things in life then hopes are showing good side of our life
When hopes will show us that side where we can see through hopes our life when hope will act
Like some power on every time so those hopes will show us that thought of mind which will just
Manage to show us new thinking on every point I feel one thought from inside so those thoughts
Will show us many angles on our life when hopes will show something interesting on every point
That hope which will look so much good on every point because hopes will look great in life so
Hope is just one thing we need from inside so that hope will have one thought from inside so then
I have one feeling from inside that hope will give some interesting look to our  life it will look
As if hope will look so great on every point but then hope will have some special effect in life
Because hope will give our life that look in life which will have some interesting effect on mind
Those hopes are something which will have good look on every point but then hope is that thing
Which will have effect on mind because hopes will give our life so pleasant sort of shine so then
Hope will have so much important in life then hope will have some interesting impact on our life
Because hope is that area of life which will look so much great for our life because hope will
Just give our world perfect sort of shine which will manage to hurt our world when we don't
Understand that shine properly in life but then hope will look so much fresh thing in life then
Hope is like pillar which will help us on every point when we move ahead on every point but
Hope will have some good effect on our mind hope will have one feel one thought from inside
That hope will look so much great on every point in our life because that hope will take us ahead
On path of life because hope will look so much great on every point since it is one of biggest
Sort of cause in life since hope will take us to that side where we need to understand our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...