Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Poem 1929. Both types of life

                                                              Both types of life
On that road of life every time I see one thing which will look so different on every point so then
In life when road of our life I feel there are many things which are so unknown to me in my life
That on every point I feel one thought from my mind that things are so hard to understand in life
When we move ahead we have just one thought from our mind that on road of life we see many
Sort of things in life we feel just one thing from our mind on this road of life we need to find just
Something which will have effect on every point but then when something happen which will be
Most unexpected in life on every point we just feel one thought from inside that on road of our life
We can see many things on every area of life we feel just one thought that on these road we will
Have some thing which will look different on every point on that road where we start to move
Ahead on every point when that road on which we see many things which will create some effect
On our life that road on which we live on every point seem as if something which will have so
Many different effects in life when we move ahead I have just one thought from inside that when
We see many things in life because those things which we have so many area of life we just feel
One thing from inside on every point that on those roads in which we walk will have so many
Sort of different effect on our mind when we walk on roads of life I just want to see different things
When I was just child I use to think one thing that I am totally wrong in life when I feel just one
Thing that I was watching same life when I was sheltered on every point I use to think just one
Thing that I want to move ahead in life those roads which are just simple and sheltered seem so
Boring for our life when I will move ahead I want to have straight forward and right sort of life
So when we move ahead on every point because on that road which are simple inside life so then
When in childhood we see many things which will have some effect in life I feel that childhood
Will look great with that simple facts of life so then on every point I just want to have some adventure
That is my thirst of my mind when I move ahead step by step inside life then when I will began to
Think that road which are sheltered where so different inside life but then when I start to move ahead
In life then I will think one thing from my mind on that moment safety is worst enemy of my life on
Every moment I feel one thing from inside that I want to sense that thrill which I will just see in those
Books which I use to read on every time but life is not that much easy on every point because in
Our life those books are showing me those adventure which I miss every time that shelter which use
To protect me become worst sort of enemy in life when some one made shelter for our life we just
Feel one thing that shelter is not good thing for our life when we move ahead we feel one thing from
Our mind that shelter which we have made to just protect us in life then I feel one thing from inside
I feel one thought on every angle of life since those roads are made to create for me some sort of safe
And perfect walk on every part we feel one thing from inside that those roads are made in such and
A special way in life we feel just safe sort of shelter inside life I feel one thing from inside I feel
One thing on that point those who give me shelter underestimating my powers of fighting
Troubles in life when we move ahead I feel one thing from inside that may those people are not
That much wrong on every point I just want to move ahead in life when we start to move ahead on
Every point I feel one thought from inside that shelter is one thing which is good for my life and
On every point I feel shelter is something so nice when problem will start to enter in my life on just
Every moment and every point I feel just one need from my mind that those steps which I want to
Take in my life seem like some thing which will be so hard on every point those steps and those
Thought and thinking in our life seem like one road on which we can't see any thing good on any
Moment and point we just feel one thing from inside that we don't want shelter but when we grow up
We just began to understand shelter will look so great on every point I just feel one thing from my
Thought and my mind when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that those sort
Of shelter which are given to me look so great on every point I will have some thinking from my
Mind that when I am child I was so lucky to have that shelter in my life those shelter which will
Take us under our wing are not that much great in life I just feel one thing that my enemy is just
My mind because when I have shelter I was not happy since freedom is effected on every point
So I feel I want to fly in life on every moment and every point but since I have grown up I have learn
One thing in life adventure are good but not so much nice so in both situation I can see good as
Well as bad side so we need to learn in life to walk on both tides of life because both tides are good
And great for our life we just never understand true meaning of life unless we live both types of life
Because when we live both types then only we can understand importance of every type of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...