Thursday, February 19, 2015

Poem 1958. Work on every point

                                                      Work on every point
Those words which tell me I want sunshine told me one thing on other side that I need to smile
Even on that darkest night those word tell me that I want success in my life told me that I must
Learn crying on my failures and tolerate them in life those words which are telling me that I am
Most beautiful person in life same words told me that I have also my ugly side and sometimes
My anger will take over my mind so those words which are telling me good seem to always have
Bad side those words seem to create impact on every point those words which are showing me
Good angle never look that much great on every point because they always have bad effect on our
Thoughts and mind when we move ahead words will seem as if something which will show us
Good side at same time it will show us bad direction of life we need to think again and again about
That point some section will have two sides on every point good as well as bad side on every
Moment and point I just feel those sides are two part of life I just have one feeling from inside
That every positive thing will have negative thought on every point then words will have so many
Different angle of life I just feel that my work is taking me on different levels of life one side
Is just trying to give me shine but at same time another thing is have negative impact on my life
When thoughts will have two sides on every point it seem so much effect on our life so then those
Thoughts will have two sides when one side is great negative impact on mind when I will move
Ahead with that work which will have both angles in life because when those work will just
Manage to create double effect on mind I just feel one thing that words are creating so many impact
On our mind when work will form that effect on our life because it will have different effect on
Our life every work will have two effect on our mind which are forming some reaction
On our life so every thing which we have in life work will show different angles of life when that
Work will create so many different impact that will have two results on life I just feel one thing
That work will show us different sides of life because work will show us many angles of our life
It will show this world that work is important in life it will show this world so many angles of life
When world will move ahead with our work but always remember one thing it will have two sides
When we start to do work then on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that work will
Look so much great but then work will go ahead with one passion and  it was good at beginning
On many time but it will turn into totally wrong one after some point of our life when we work
On every moment we want it to be good in life we want it to open for us new wonderful worlds
But work will take us at each step then when those steps will show our world so many types of
Wonderful styles we have but one thing is sure that no one want to turn it in some wrong thing
In life we all want work to be worship at every angle of life it feel that those things are so much
Great when work will have different part of which some will turn out to be totally wrong for our
Future and life work is that activity which we need on every point we need to understand our
Work on every point because work will be that precious type of need on every point we need to
Move ahead with work on every angle of life work is that important on every point so then when
Work will take us ahead we need that work to take us on right track of life when we move ahead
On every point we have just one thought from our mind work will show us different things but
We need that work as our greatest help in life we need to use it properly on every time I just
Feel one thing that work will have some effect on mind after all work is that area which will
Have some effect on mind that work will show us that side which will look so bright on every
Moment and point after all work is that part which will show us many actions in life then at
Every point work will show us many effect on our mind I just feel one thing from inside that
Work is that appeal to that part of heart on every time I just feel one thought from inside that
Work will show so many angle of life which will show us that light which will be so important
On every point I want my work to be worship but it will also have negative side I need to use
It care and I just give every one same advice never use work so carelessly that it will manage
To harm other people inside life use it with so much care that it will show you that bright light
Which will take us ahead on every point work will have some effect on our mind so that work
Will have some impact on every mind because work will be helpful for us at every point of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...