Monday, February 2, 2015

Poem 1927. Dreams becomes alive

                                                      Dreams becomes alive
Sometimes I just keep one dream I know that it is not possible to achieve that dream still I don't
Know why but my heart just decides that it want that dream once upon time I use to tell my heart
To think carefully before it dream but now a days I feel just one thing that dream will have some
Part and some wonderful things that I just decide I will not quit my dream may it be hard for me
To get my dream still I decide I will just do that thing but when I start to do that never once in
My heart I have understood one thing inside that dream will show us some good sides on every
Moment and on every point I feel that I will not quit that dream in life that dream will show us
Many angles of life when I will move ahead with each step I feel one thought from inside that this
Dream will have one look which will please from inside I want that dream I have decided once in
My life at every step I feel one thought from inside that each dream will have some effect on my
Thinking and mind I feel one thought from inside that dream will have some impact on our life
But then dream will have good side that is one thought from inside that dream is that heart beat
Which I don't want to miss in life I want to keep that dream alive I want that dream to remain just
On that point when I will move ahead I feel that touch of dream on every point I feel just one thing
From my mind that dream will show many angles of life on every point I want that dream which
Will show me a light which will look so much great on every point so those dreams will show me
Many concepts in life after all those dreams will have different kind of meaning from inside then
I feel one thought from inside I want our dream will become alive I feel one thought from inside
That dream are those thoughts which will make me alive but one thing I never thought from inside
That dream will give reaction on our life that dream will look so much better on every point so
Then I feel one thought from my mind that dream will make alive one feel from my mind that
I feel every thing is achieved when I have that dream inside life I feel one thought from inside
That dream will have some thinking from inside so I feel just one thing from inside that dream
Will show me many angles of life those dreams which will give me that pleasant appeal from
Inside I feel just one thought from inside so I feel one thought from inside that dream will show
Our positive thought from inside those dream which will have some concepts in life so then
I feel one thing from inside dream will have so interesting thought on every angle of life so then
I feel one thought from my mind that I just want that to achieve dreams on every point I just have
One feel from inside that dreams will create so many effects on mind when we start to move ahead
On every point after all those dream will show many sides of life it will show us those concepts
In life I feel one thought from inside I never leave that dream because that dream become smile
Of life I just feel that dream can take me to that star but one thing I felt so surely on that point
That I will not achieve it in life but when I will achieve it then it will start to create problems
In our future and life on every point that dream will show many sides of life but when that dream
Is achieved I feel so shocked in life because I must have felt somewhere in heart that dream will
Have so many concepts in life that dream will touch our life and show us that beautiful side but
One thing is sure that I have pursued it while keeping one hope in mind that I will not hoping
For that dream on every point I have just one wish from inside after all dream will have just so
Many impacts on mind when achieved I feel so much shock from inside those dreams will just
Manage to show us many concepts of life so then dream will have some thoughts from inside
Dream will give my world perfect shine I will see many thought from inside that dream can be
Fulfilled from mind then at every point dream will show many understanding inside life so
Then I feel one thought from inside that dream will make alive many thinking from my mind
Just lead to that misunderstanding alive that I just can't touch that dream in life I feel one thought
From inside that on every step we need to think properly with our mind that when our dream
Will move ahead we need them to turn into positive side dream will have different meaning
In life but when I was pursuing it I don't know why but I feel one thing from inside that I just
Can't achieve that dream in life when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside that I feel
My dream will become alive on every point that dream which will manage to take me ahead
In life but I was not prepared on that time so now I have understood one thing from inside that
When I dream I should be prepared in life may it be nightmare or dream of life it can become alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...