Sunday, September 29, 2013

Poem 1085. Different view

                                                   Different view
I just feel one question rising in my mind whom can have right to read
My things are they only who agree with my thoughts but when some one
Disagree I feel such pain in heart but it's rule life that people don't always agree
With your thinking or agree with your thought but I always use to think that
Person who will read my thought will be always the one who agrees with me
And with my thought how strange is life on each and every way that in life
When you say your thought sometimes person who don't agree with thought
Stood with you again and again I just have one question if they are disagree
With me how can they understand my thought so well after all my thoughts
Are something which based on my mind and my thinking on each and every day
But when they don't agree what I say every day they how can they agree
To things which I always say so different is our thinking then how can they
Understand it either I don't understand my thoughts or they are not understanding
My thinking but when I say this thing my soul ask me did I really think that
My thoughts based on just one thinking whenever I start to develop other thinking
Suddenly I began to think that I must understand that my thoughts are not just
My one thinking some of my thoughts may differ from heart but that doesn't mean
Other person don't understand and respect me because the each person have
Their own thinking but just one thought never make us or destroy our thinking
There are some thought which never match with someone and there are some views
Which change entire thinking of our world but still every day in life I think
We need to understand in life that our thinking may differ with other person still
It have same value in our future and inside our life after all in our life on every point
We just think that we may have views which don't agree with each other in life
Because those views are something precious inside our life and those views are
Something we need to understand in our days and nights because when we form
One view we just find that other person have totally different view in entire life
Suddenly we feel so shock that we want to break that friendship on that spot in life
But just don't do it and understand that tide because sometime views come between
Our friendship but sometimes people manage to keep them on one side because
After all everyone have their view and that is our right just by some views you can't
Judge a person inside life but whenever someone gives a view strongly against me
I just feel that I am on wrong track or on wrong side in friendship but even in friendship
We need to understand our heart and we must respect what other thinks about our thoughts
In our life's some part but inside our life in everything we need to have some sort
Of problem in our life as human being because if we find friend with same thought
Do you really think that friend will like your thinking or your thought but that person
Likes your thought because they are different that own after all person like some thing
New that discussing same thing old so whenever in life we feel that we are lost
And we made wrong friends by mistake because they don't share our thoughts
Then on that moment inside our life every time we must understand what is our thinking
And what is our mind if it is different that others then why don't we think it in different
Way inside our life why don't we think that if we fail then our friend will help us
With their thoughts in life because between two friend is just argument and difference
Of opinion not a fight because friends always share with each other what they like
And dislike two friends never think that about each other as enemies in their life
So never in life think friendship can mean equal thoughts in life if your friend have
Different idea then your chances of winning always rise because your friend will use
That source and you will use this one in life so if you really like to win that race
Then having two sources is always best option in our future and our life so every time
Just think that when your friend have different view then you have another way to win in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...