Monday, September 23, 2013

Poem 1075. Our self

                                                   Our self
May it be sunset or may it be sunrise still I think one thing in my life
Sometimes I can't able to see them as I prefer and like because people
Had strange habit of interfering everywhere inside our future and our life
So I can't able to see as I prefer and as I like those sunset and sunrise
Because every time dark cloud of other people's thought enter inside life
But question is that if they are others thought then why can't I throw them
Far away from our life and our heart so inside our life on every part
We just think that we are near our future and heart but question is that
If we are so near our thoughts then why others thoughts have more
Affect on us than our own thought because I think on each and every day
If I can ignore others thought and live my way as I want to then
Don't you think that our sun will shine brightly on our feelings and heart
Mostly important is my that feeling which always tell me one thing
I can't win because those thoughts are not others thought even if they are
Voiced by some else but still are inside my heart because those thoughts
Are some thing which are our life's part and they are something we all thought
But question of life is that why we love to blame it all on someone else
May that person planted those thoughts but if you ask your heart then
They are your own thoughts so you need to improve your self on each moment
Because our life have some cost to pay since you accept wrong thinking there
Even if we show that we are not totally wrong and we are convinced by wrong thought
Still one question is still alive there why don't we believe on right thoughts which
Stood before us and there because we are angry or we are upset so we choose
What we thought solve our problem but don't you think for our justice we need
To stand our self instead of repeating others thoughts again and again because
These things seems like some chant which are always repeated on every moment
I just have one question don't we have our own brain and don't we know how to
Make things correct so why we like to repeat what others said after all every time
Blind following have lead us to many mess I wish this time I will think my way
And instead of following their chant I will create my song in my way after all
In life we have some ways to get our things if we decide to get them our ways
But then there is one question which we will always face do we need to become
That much active in our life to start our new way sadly many people just prefer
Old ways because we are too tired to find our new ways we just want to follow others
And want to live in their ways but when we find that old people are not that perfect
We just went to find someone new and fresh so inside our life we find some other
Person to follow again until we don't find that person's true face and when we find it
I am so sure once again we will claim that these where that person's thought which
Convince us wrong way I just have one question why do we get convince in wrong way
And why do we need to follow someone in their way but many people said that
Our leader is needed but I just have one question in our life when we got leader
Don't we think same thing about last time for leader even in our school for our want
We want some person to come ahead and talk to our teacher and so we thought
That we need someone to talk with our respected person or someone from authority
In our future and world that is one bad habit we created in this world after all
Inside our world we never gather enough courage to fight for our own motives
We always run for our objectives to another person and when they claim that
They can do it and change our world we run after their thoughts inside our world
Because they promise with their courage to win our ambitions in our world but
I just think for once why do we try our self to get what we wanted from our world
Instead of running from one person to another person after all don't you think
That we have seen now enough world to understand we need to stand for our self
And no sun or moon can rise in our world until we decide that we want it from world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...