Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Poem 1077. Smile

                                                           Smile
Smile is something perfect and so nice but still some people seem to have
Problem with our smile even when it comes on right time because I accept
In life my smile is on wrong time sometimes like when someone died and
Due to I get vacation I can't help myself but I suddenly give a smile because
After all I never meet that person who died on that moment but may be that
One is someone great and we must bow in respect from my heart so when
I smile it looks fully wrong so I accept that on that moment I acted wrong
But sometimes in our life we acted so wrong even when we know it not right
Smile just comes on our face without warning from our heart so this is what
Happen when we smile on wrong time we are insulted by our friends who are
Some people who always claim that they are on our side so when we did
Wrong they must point it out in life so I can understand it because I have
Smiled on wrong time but then one day I was smiling on right occasion in life
Suddenly someone said I smile in wrong way in life they say my teeth are
Not that proper so does it mean that I don't got right to smile I just have
One question inside my heart that why did we get objected when we smile
After all we are insulting someone in their life but people just seem to get
Irritate with someone's smile and they give any excuse to it like that person
Make strange noise or that person doesn't have beautiful smile but inside
My heart I want to ask that one what is need to point it out in our life because
It was just friends and we are drinking tea or coffee not some beauty competition
Which needed best smile but even when we all know this when someone say
Such thing suddenly vanishes our smile because our smiles is something so nice
But still so emotional that it vanishes even on one wrong sentence by person
Who is around us in our life how difficult it is for us to retain strongly our smile
Because even with one wrong sentence vanishes by precious smile until now
I use to think that I must have to answer to that person or may be I need to
Fight that sorrow but now I just feel one thing if only I can able to keep that smile
That smile vanishes before my eyes and I just keep looking at those smiles
Which are most precious gifts to me but still sometimes which turn into sorrows
By just some statement said by other person in life on that moment I just wish
That someone will support me on that spot in my life but that never happen
Because people hardly want to come ahead and support other person in life
They just keep nodding or ignore that statement from their thoughts then
They all just think that we should change subject but trust me my friends sadly
My heart never change subject sometimes I think I turn my lips in such a way
That no one can see my teeth at all because in our life on every point seem so
Much affected by those people's thought that on every spot we just think that
We must not show what they think totally wrong so when even I don't claim that
I am most beautiful girl in world still people keep telling me what is wrong inside me
And what should be changed in my world so inside our life on each and every time
When we are insulted we think that person is right and just started doing what
That person suggests but I just feel something is wrong when my smile vanishes
Inside thin air after all only for that smile I spend my days and nights and
How many times I don't remember but before god I just bow to keep that smile
But when some one just said something wrong if I can't retain my smile then
How can god help to keep me smiling in life we just need to remember on thing
On every day of our life that is our smile is something precious and perfect for
Our future and our life so inside my life I have decide that I will try to keep one thing
In my mind next time I am entering in any beauty contest so looking beautiful
And perfect in my face is not my duty of life I am beautiful enough if I keep my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...