Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poem 1048. Defeating evil

                                          Defeating evil
How I wish from my heart that my anger will not go out in my life
And from my mouth I never that curse which I have in my mind
How I wish from my heart that I forgive you for what you did in life
And I will not think about it what you told me about my god in my life
How I wish from my heart I will see in my life that if god is doing as I wish
And just destroying your concepts then I should not let anger take control
Of my thinking and my mind but on some times life just take us on wrong side
How I wish that I just see that truth and forget all falls that were arise in life
And I will not think about those things which are important for our heart
How I wish that I forget every thing from my heart that will upset me in heart
And I know your lines are some thing which are made to upset me and my heart
How I wish that I forget those insults which arise towards me inside my heart
But if I tell you truth it is some thing impossible for heart after all finding
Peace even when we are provoke it is hardest for our heart because
Heart is some thing which will get easily hurt by people's talk after all in life
On each and every spot we find some thing which is important for heart
How I wish that my mind will not get that evil feeling inside my heart
And how easily that feeling is never going to touch inside my thoughts and heart
How I wish that god who stood with me can show every one some part
And at some times I think I just want it to remain inside our heart after all
Inside our life god should be always   inside our heart not out side to
Show all but still how many times I wish to god that god will come before me
Then some where in heart I thought god is just not to help us if we know
How I wish that when I know I am right I will not wish that those panic thoughts
Will not enter in life which tell me that on each moment I need to fight
Because many times when we stood on right way we can forget that
We can win and lose in life after all life is some thing which is so perfect on
Each point and sight they just tell us we are wrong and we are right
And so I know that I am not wrong in my life then I can do as I wish in life
How I wish then I will learn to freely  walk inside life because walking
Is some thing most nice about life but when ever I see those people
My anger will arise and I just began to explain how much I am wrong
And I want all want to understand what is right and during doing this
How I wish that I will not hurt my mind but still I feel so scared that
They will destroy peace inside my life even when I know god is on my side
On that moment I just think may be god will not help me this time
How I wish from my heart trust little more to god to whom I pray
And worship on each day of life when I know my god is so great then
Why I doubt every time that evil person will win the game and I will
Lose on some spot inside my life because if I lose on some spot
Then it will not be so good and nice for our life because evil one when
Win it is most hard to force them to lose inside our life so on each day
We are so scared in life that I never understand is it my anger or is it my scare
Which disturb me on each day and on each night because in this life
Winning is some thing I wanted from my heart on each time but
If I can tell you the whole truth I am not just scared of those people in life
How I wish that I was not scared that I will took some wrong step
And try to stop them by using wrong points that is what is worst in life
When we want to fight with evil we are so scared that may that evil
Will defeat but while fighting with that evil we develop some evil inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...