Sunday, September 22, 2013

Poem 1072. Sun behind cloud

                                                      Sun behind cloud
How lovely it look when rain touch our window in our life how nice it seem
Like something beautiful for sight after all sunlight was so beautiful sight when
I see from clouds that nice feel of sunlight in our life those sunlight have some
Special beauty for our sight in that sunlight I feel first time that beauty in sky
After all in sky that was pleasant sort of light which is perfect for our sight
When I see in sky that sun is hiding behind I just feel I can't help but give smile
Because when I look at sun I feel it seems to show one difficult rule of our life
How easily that sun was force to hide by just few clouds in monsoon of our life
Because those clouds are something so perfect and nice for our future and life
Behind those clouds I can see many times that beautiful sun as a guardian of life
When it come out I feel it look so perfect for my mind it's beauty is so nice
And so nice was it's sight so inside our future and inside our life we can see
Things which are perfect for our future and our life in that sunlight because
When sun is behind the cloud it was most pleasant sort of sight because then
I thought that it will learn a lesson of life because when it was summer that
Same sun use to come so strongly that it was horrible sight we have to sweat
A lot and water had become precious sight that sun never care what happen to us
Inside our life some people will faint due that bright sun and feel sick due to
It's sight but sun never care what will happen to us sun acted as sun wished
For his entire time that time when sun use to burn my skin how much I hated
And wished that sun should get punish that heat just made miserable my days
And my night even that heat was not reduced when sun was not in sight like
Even when sun was not in sky still that sun's heat use to create trouble for
Our atmosphere and air so even on hot night we just scream for wind and
Sun never give us pleasure of any kind that sun reminded me of people of same sort
Who just gives us problems of many sort and we can't escape from them
And even when those person went away their problem will just stay inside air
Don't you feel same thing about some person in our life again and again that
When even they are not in our sight still we feel as if we are standing near them
They are cause of our trouble from every side and every way they just create
Problem even when they breathe in room even when we are on different corner
And too far away because their voice create so much trouble for us on each moment
That we feel as if we can't breathe in room in which they stood for few moment
Like a sun of summer they cause for so much pain that we just think that like
This sun they deserve punishment so when  sun hidden behind the clouds
I remember those people and their punishment because it is truth of life that
God hide them behind something and take their power and give them lesson
In life so I thought happily then same happen to those people who create trouble in life
But when I was watching it my friend came from behind and said one sentence
Which taught me more about our life my friend said that now might sun look
Defeated and beautiful but sun will never change it will once again rise in summer
In same horrible way or may be more horrible next time sun will never change
His way how much may sun defeat in life after hearing this I understood one rule
Which is written on stone in life some people never learn how much you may punish
Or show them defeat in life they just act same way one after another day in life
So when I saw sun from behind the clouds in our life I feel that it will teach sun
A lesson and it may not give bright sunshine but if you ask me I just say one thing
About life that sun will shine every day in each and every sunshine how much
Can you hide it behind the clouds it may hide behind them for some time but
Truth of life is that sun will not change it's nature or it's lifestyle because
Sun is something which suppose to shine in bright daylight and it will be it's nature
And person's nature never changes how much may that person get punishment in life
So some people will just come to their same nature after some time in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...