Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Poem 1067. Nice thoughts

                                                      Nice thoughts
Hardly I got friend inside my life this is what I felt on every day of life
Hardly I got happiness in those problems of life this is what I felt every day of life
Then when I look around I saw every one have same problem inside their life
But I just don't understand if every one have that problem then why don't
We make friendship with each other in life after all every one want just nice
Friend inside their life after all friends are not something perfect for our life
We just want honest and simple friend in life so when I say this everyone
Nodded in chorus like some music is played for their entertainment inside life
So on every moment we think that we don't need those nice sound of music
To please our ears in life sometimes even simple promises can please us in life
After all inside our life on every sight we just need some person who will help us
When it is truly needed inside our life when I said that we don't want material help
And just want moral support from our friend in our life every one clapped on
That sentence because at that moment it seem so perfect for our life and so
I thought that is what people want from their friends in their life just one supporting
Hand will be enough to keep our friend strong and intact and so I thought that
I can create a nice group from people who have so limited needs and limited wants
So inside my group they just act so nice and perfect in my thoughts that I thought
Maybe I can get many good friends by bringing together all those persons who
Have similar want and who have similar thought so that day I gather many people
Who just want friendship and nothing will matter for them without friend in life
Or inside life's want so from that day I start to making friendship with those people
Who want simple friend and have nothing else as want so I made friendship with
Those people who come before me claiming they want nothing but friend in all
But slowly as life went ahead I saw they all have some want some want to power
And some want help of some sort some want us to be change from what we are
After all I have some opinion of some sort because in our life we just think that
We have some views which will touch our thinking and our heart because
We think that our friends are not really our friends which are important for all
After all friends are something which no more appear as we thought and
Once again happy talk of friendship seem to have deep fall for our heart because
That friendship is nothing but just have some sort of selfish thinking and want
Because once again all friends began to talk about their want and once again
I feel as if I don't got friend at all for our heart because friendship is something
Nice for our thinking and heart but when it demands something it all turn wrong
When friend began to think that we all must follow same view and want
When one view began capture all views inside our heart then suddenly everything
Turns into totally wrong form after all in our life we can change our thinking
And our want because in our life views are not something nice for our thought
After all those wants are something which give us light for our thought that
Will just destroy our other feeling from heart only if all friends will understand
Each person have other thought and that's why each sector is given for each
And every sort of thought if we keep our thought on limited sector our friendship
Can remain but if we start saying on each part just our one thought slowly
Our friends will feel suffocate by that want because those thoughts are something
Which don't touch our heart if we keep our each thought on our one part then
We can easily keep our friendship even when we have two different sort of thought
But sadly in our life we just want to push our thought and that is our problem
In our each and every thought if only we limit our thought on some sector and stop
But I feel always our thoughts come ahead to much harsh so let try to talk on
Some chapters which don't hurt our feelings and our heart because friends are
The person who have separate thinking and thought still they make each other
Happy by sharing sorrows and in return giving positive and nice thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...