Monday, March 25, 2024

Poem. 6923. When I start to sing

                              When I start to sing 

When I start to sing I want to just bring smile word need to take to that sky which take to hope of life with my mind 

When I start to sing I doesn’t have that voice but still it seem so pleasant since I sing song of peace by honesty with my mind 

When I start to sing I sense day that open bright rainbow of hope that bring new light to thought of soul with my mind 

When I start to sing I feel step that bring world of chapter that create new route to concept of step with my mind 

When I start to sing I form path that create concept of touch that form new soul to strength of move with my mind 

When I start to sing I give appeal but show direction of shine that start new hope to touch of light with my mind 

When I start to sing I create touch that give knowledge of step that create new word to dream of path with my mind 

When I start to sing I show direction that start route of concept that give new light to direction of route with my mind 

When I start to sing I form thought that open wonderful step of appeal that show new way to soul of way with my mind 

When I start to sing I doesn’t have that feel which show way of shine that start new chapter to route of move with my mind

When I start to sing I give knowledge that form path of direction that route which create new touch to feel of light with my mind

When I start to sing I create touch that give hope of strength that form new world to knowledge to way of chapter with my mind

When I start to sing I form direction that create appeal of soul since I feel happiness of freedom to step of soul with my mind

When I start to sing I give strength that show concept of step that create new thought of way to shine of move with my mind 

When I start to sing I want to just start positive route of thought that show new touch of soul to appeal of step with my mind 

When I start to sing I doesn’t have that chapter but still it show such wonderful route that give new way of move to start of hope with my mind

When I start to sing I start feeling that give strength which form new enchanting feel that show new touch of path to way of route with my mind 

When I start to sing I show concept that start hopeful route which give new appeal that show new soul of appeal to step of feel with my mind

When I start to sing I create strength that form path which show new spirit that form new direction of touch to route of way with my mind

When I start to sing I form appeal that give chapter which start new day  create new appeal of spirit to path of move with my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...