Friday, March 1, 2024

Poem. 6903. Weather show new

                          Weather show new

Weather show new feel of wind which start smile I feel so wonderful when I create soul to appeal that give new shine

Weather show new soul of wind which form path I sense so enchanting when I found way to light that start new shine

Weather show new step of wind which give smile I feel so positive when I find direction to soul that form new shine

Weather show new route of wind which create spirit I become so hopeful when I sense path to step that create new shine

Weather show new start of wind which give step I feel so wonderful when I find strength to route that give new shine

Weather show new path of wind which start route I form so enchanting when I show soul to hope that show new shine

Weather show new feel of wind which show path I become so hopeful when I start appeal to way that form new shine

Weather show new soul of mind which create move I sense so wonderful when I form step to route that give new shine

Weather show new touch of mind which form step I feel so peaceful when I create move to appeal that start new shine

Weather show new direction of mind which give spirit I sense so enchanting when I show route to path that form new shine

Weather show new strength of mind which start smile I become so positive when I form dream to move that give new shine 

Weather show new soul of mind which form knowledge I feel so wonderful when I start light to spirit that create new shine

Weather show new touch of mind which create path I become so enchanting when I give route to smile that form new shine

Weather show new step of mind which start move I sense so positive when I form appeal to thought that start new shine

Weather show new route of mind which form appeal I feel so enchanting when I create spirit to chapter that give new shine 

Weather show new smile of mind which give direction I sense so wonderful when I sense path to concept that create new shine 

Weather show new spirit of mind which create dream I become so peaceful when I start route to direction that form new shine 

Weather show new move of mind which start step I sense so enchanting when I form move to touch that give new shine

Weather show new appeal of mind which form smile I become so wonderful when I create path to chapter that form new shine

Weather show new thought of mind which give touch I feel so peaceful when I form route to direction that start new shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...