Thursday, March 7, 2024

Poem. 6908. When I start new day

                           When I start new day

When I start new day it's hope of life which create on each step that form new light to mind
When I start new day it's spirit of direction which form on each way that give new route to mind
When I start new day it's move of strength which give on each smile that show new appeal to mind
When I start new day it's touch of appeal which show on each spirit that start new shine to mind
When I start new day it's route of knowledge which create on each hope that give new light to mind
When I start new day it's path of strength which form on each dream that show new touch to mind
When I start new day it's way of thought which show on each knowledge that form new light to mind
When I start new day it's step of chapter which give on each direction that create new soul to mind
When I start new day it's concept of dream which start on each shine that show new appeal to mind
When I start new day it's direction of route which form on each hope that start new strength to mind
When I start new day it's appeal of touch which give on each direction that form new route to mind
When I start new day it's shine of chapter which show on each hope that give new knowledge to mind
When I start new day it's soul of direction which form on each step that create new light to mind
When I start new day it's step of knowledge which start on each route that form new smile to mind
When I start new day it's shine of appeal which give on each concept that start new light to mind
When I start new day it's route of direction which show on each hope that create new path to mind
When I start new day it's way of chapter which create on each direction that show new step to mind
When I start new day it's spirit of knowledge which form on each route that form new move to mind
When I start new day it's soul of concept which give on each strength that create new light to mind
When I start new day it's step of dream which show on each knowledge that form new path to mind
When I start new day it's move of smile which start on each direction that give new appeal to mind
When I start new day it's spirit of step which give on each strength that show new direction to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6961. Start of dream bring new

                      Start of dream bring new  Start of dream bring new route which form new strength towards soul that create new path in ...