Sunday, February 27, 2022

Poem. 6273. When I think about life

                                                 When I think about life 

When I think about life new day bring light that show new soul to dream which start new appeal to shine of way in mind

When I think about life new hope bring route that start new step to path which create new soul to strength of way in mind

When I think about life new step bring touch that give new route to dream which show new move to appeal of way in mind

When I think about life new start bring knowledge that form new move to touch which give new smile to touch of way in mind 

When I think about life new move bring dream that create new appeal to shine which start new world to spirit of way in mind 

When I think about life new spirit bring hope that give new direction to route which form new strength to touch of way in mind 

When I think about life new route bring path that show new strength to move which create new shine to spirit of way in mind 

When I think about life new appeal bring step that form new touch to start which give new appeal to move of way in mind 

When I think about life new touch bring start that create new path to concept which show new touch to step of way in mind 

When I think about life new shine bring route that show new dream to chapter which start new path to shine of way in mind

When I think about life new strength bring move that start new appeal to touch which form new step to route of way in mind

When I think about life new hope bring shine that form new thought to path which create new soul to shine of way in mind

When I think about life new thought bring step that give new hope to way which show new route to concept of way in mind

When I think about life new light bring route that show new dream to touch which form new shine to chapter of way in mind 

When I think about life new appeal bring move that create new move to step which give new step to direction of way in mind

When I think about life new step bring soul that form new light to concept which start new shine to strength of way in mind 

When I think about life new route bring step that give new direction to spirit which form new hope to appeal of way in mind

When I think about life new soul bring route that create new shine to touch which give new route to chapter of way in mind

When I think about life new start bring word that show new step to concept which start new path to strength of way in mind

When I think about life new move bring appeal that form new path to chapter which form new touch to move of way in mind

When I think about life new path bring strength that give new soul to thought which create new path to concept of way in mind

When I think about life new touch bring knowledge that start new step to appeal which show new route to shine of way in mind

When I think about life new chapter bring touch that form new route to concept which start new hope to spirit of way in mind 

When I think about life new appeal bring route that show new hope to strength which create new light to touch of way in mind

When I think about life new shine bring soul that create new appeal to dream which form new path to soul of way in mind 

When I think about life new spirit bring move that form new strength to hope which give new route to step of way in mind 

When I think about life new soul bring touch that start new concept to appeal which show new move to light of way in mind 

When I think about life new route bring direction that show new spirit to thought which start new soul to chapter of way in mind 

When I think about life new touch bring strength that give new soul to chapter which form new shine to direction of way in mind 

When I think about life new step bring appeal that form new knowledge to touch which give new hope to strength of way in mind 

When I think about life new start bring knowledge that shine new appeal to way which create new light to appeal of way in mind 

When I think about life new touch bring soul that create new thought to path which start new shine to touch of way in mind 

When I think about life new direction bring step that form new touch to move which show new spirit to world of way in mind 

When I think about life new strength bring route that start new appeal to world which give new hope to chapter of way in mind 

When I think about life new appeal bring move that show new light to concept which form new path to strength of way in mind

When I think about life new chapter bring touch that give new strength to hope which start new dream to shine of way in mind

When I think about life new strength bring hope that create new shine to direction which show new step to route of way in mind

When I think about life new dream bring strength that form new appeal to soul which give new move to appeal of way in mind 

When I think about life new touch bring world that show new direction to spirit which form new path to concept of way in mind

When I think about life new thought bring route that start new chapter to smile which give new route to direction of way in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...