Monday, February 21, 2022

Poem. 6268. With hopeful dream I open my eyes

                                     With hopeful dream I open my eyes  

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new world seem shining with step of life which start new rainbow of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new chapter seem moving with start of life which show new touch of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new shine seem creating with touch of life which form new knowledge of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new strength seem feeling with way of life which create new thought of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new appeal seem understanding with soul of life which give new path of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new concept seem thinking with route of life which start new strength of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new touch seem learning with hope of life which give new shine of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new light seem meaning with touch of life which show new appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new route seem feeling with shine of life which form new concept of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new smile seem understanding with path of life which start new move of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new thought seem learning with touch of life which give new appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new knowledge seem thinking with step of life which show new step of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new touch seem feeling with concept of life which form new start of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new shine seem understanding with route of life which create new path of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new thought seem meaning with soul of life which show new strength of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new chapter seem learning with way of life which create new appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new concept seem feeling with hope of life which form new direction of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new shine seem thinking with route of life which give new touch of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new move seem understanding with path of life which start new world of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new touch seem learning with shine of life which create new smile of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new direction seem meaning with path of life which form new path of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new light seem thinking with concept of life which give new appeal of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new route seem meaning with direction of life which show new way of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new appeal seem feeling with smile of life which create new shine of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new thought seem learning with step of life which form new appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new knowledge seem understanding with route of life which start move of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new touch seem thinking with appeal of life which show route of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new shine seem meaning with chapter of life which give concept of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new route seem feeling with concept of life which start strength of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new move seem learning with direction of life which form appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new appeal seem understanding with route of life which give chapter of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new route seem thinking with appeal of life which show strength of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new move seem meaning with touch of life which start concept of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new step seem feeling with direction of life which form thought of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new start seem understanding with way of life which create soul of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new touch seem learning with step of life which give strength of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new path seem meaning with route of life which show appeal of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new move seem feeling with appeal of life which start direction of spirit in mind 

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new route seem thinking with touch of life which form world of spirit in mind

With hopeful dream I open my eyes new light seem learning with thought of life which give path of spirit in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...