Sunday, February 6, 2022

Poem. 6255. Just want to write some thing

                                                    Just want to write some thing  

Just want to write some thing which come from my soul want to shine that touch which give new spirit to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my step create to route that smile which start new direction to learning of soul 

Just want to write some thing which form from my path show to hope that thought which create new appeal to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which show from my move give to chapter that world which form new route to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my direction start to move that strength which show new step to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my touch form to step that direction which start new touch to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start form my strength create to path that chapter which give new appeal to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my appeal show to light that smile which form new direction to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which show from my route start to world that knowledge which give new smile to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which form from my smile create to path that strength which start new hope to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my spirit form to move that appeal which show new world to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my chapter start to route that concept which form new direction to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which form from my direction show to shine that dream which give new strength to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my appeal give to hope that shine which create new touch to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my hope create to touch that direction which start new concept to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my path form to light that knowledge which form new route to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which show from my touch give to path that strength which show new appeal to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which form from my thought start to way that path which create new shine to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my knowledge create to shine that move which start new route to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my route form to direction that appeal which show new touch to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my path give to strength that shine which form new appeal to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which show from my spirit start to thought that touch which give new knowledge to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my move create to appeal that spirit which form new thought to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which form from my dream show to hope that chapter which create new route to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my appeal form to path that concept which give new knowledge to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my chapter start to move that direction which create new step to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which show from my touch give to light that strength which form new appeal to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my move start to route that chapter which give new direction to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which form from my appeal show to way that concept which form new shine to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my thought form to shine that direction which create new move to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my shine create to touch that shine which start new direction to learning of soul 

Just want to write some thing which show from my touch start to move that strength which show new hope to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my hope form to step that appeal which give new touch to learning of soul 

Just want to write some thing which form from my step start to chapter that knowledge which form new shine to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my route show to shine that spirit which start new strength to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which give from my dream form to hope that move which form new appeal to learning of soul 

Just want to write some thing which show from my hope create to light that way which show new light to learning of soul 

Just want to write some thing which form from my shine give to knowledge that path which give new touch to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which start from my spirit show to direction that step which form new world to learning of soul

Just want to write some thing which create from my touch form to appeal that show which show new step to learning of soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...