Thursday, February 17, 2022

Poem. 6265. When I saw one thought

                                                When I saw one thought 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards light it start to open new world which form new direction to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards hope it show to give new strength which create new route to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards appeal it create to show new shine which give new strength to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards touch it form to open new step which show new touch to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards spirit it give to create new start which start new path to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards move it start to feel new knowledge which form new appeal to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards path it create to show new touch which give new hope to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards route it form to give new direction which show new move to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards light it show to form new shine which create new light to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards shine it give to start new appeal which form new route to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards touch it create to give new soul which show new shine to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards step it start to form new route which start new hope to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards smile it show to give new touch which create new light to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards path it create to form new spirit which form new concept to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards light it give to show new appeal which start new direction to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards soul it form to create new step which give new knowledge to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards start it start to give new knowledge which show new route to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards path it show to form new shine which form new strength to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards move it give to create new touch which start new appeal to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards world it form to start new direction which give new shine to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards chapter it create to show new hope which show new light to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards concept it start to give new strength which form new route to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards knowledge it show to form new touch which give new appeal to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards strength it give to create new knowledge which start new touch to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards world it start to form new appeal which show new shine to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards touch it create to show new hope which start new light to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards path it show to give new knowledge which create new move to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards shine it form to start new direction which give new appeal to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards spirit it give to create new strength which start new touch to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards hope it start to show new appeal which form new route to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards route it form to give new light which create new path to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards move it create to show new touch which form new step to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards path to start to give new soul which show new start to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards world to show to form new step which start new touch to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards chapter to give to create new path which form new soul to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards shine to form to show new knowledge which give new step to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards appeal to start to give new hope which create new hope to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards strength to show to form new route which start new start to thinking of mind

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards concept to give to create new touch which form new route to thinking of mind 

When I saw one thought dream just fly towards direction to form to give new appeal which show new path to thinking of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...