Sunday, February 20, 2022

Poem. 6267. When I see blue sky it bring

                                              When I see blue sky it bring

When I see blue sky it bring hopes to my life it is always there like happiness of life promise new world of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring dreams to my life it is always there like dream of life promise new step of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring shines to my life it is always there like route of life promise new appeal of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring touches to my life it is always there like path of life promise new smile of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring appeals to my life it is always there like soul of life promise new chapter of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring steps to my life it is always there like start of life promise new strength of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring starts to my life it is always there like route of life promise new touch of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring moves to my life it is always there like step of life promise new hope of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring routes to my life it is always there like touch of life promise new step of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring spirits to my life it is always there like way of life promise new strength of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring words to my life it is always there like soul of life promise new concept of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring ways to my life it is always there like strength of life promise new route of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring paths to my life it is always there like chapter of life promise new thought of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring ways to my life it is always there like concept of life promise new shine of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring steps to my life it is always there like direction of life promise new spirit of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring routes to my life it is always there like thought of life promise new move of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring smiles to my life it is always there like feel of life promise new strength of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring starts to my life it is always there like path of life promise new touch of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring appeals to my life it is always there like dream of life promise new spirit of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring lights to my life it is always there like shine of life promise new thought of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring moves to my life it is always there like direction of life promise new shine of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring words to my life it is always there like strength of life promise new world of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring routes to my life it is always there like way of life promise new appeal of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring steps to my life it is always there like chapter of life promise new touch of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring paths to my life it is always there like light of life promise new direction of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring chapters to my life it is always there like route of life promise new dream of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring concepts to my life it is always there like path of life promise new step of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring strengths to my life it is always there like soul of life promise new appeal of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring direction to my life it is always there like step of life promise new touch of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring knowledge to my life it is always there like shine of life promise new spirit of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring appeal to my life it is always there like start of life promise new chapter of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring touch to my life it is always there like step of life promise new route of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring hope to my life it is always there like route of life promise new touch of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring strength to my life it is always there like move of life promise new start of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring chapter to my life it is always there like touch of life promise new spirit of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring shine to my life it is always there like direction of life promise new soul of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring thought to my life it is always there like route of life promise new step of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring light to my life it is always there like appeal of life promise new route of my mind 

When I see blue sky it bring route to my life it is always there like touch of life promise new start of my mind

When I see blue sky it bring spirit to my life it is always there like chapter of life promise new move of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...