Thursday, August 24, 2017

Poem 3531. When I start with hope

                                                                      When I start with hope 
When I start with hope I just sense one thing with mind my hope will show new understanding to direction of hopes in life
When I start with hope I just sense one thinking with direction of mind my hope will show new world to thinking of moves in life
When I start with hope I just sense one feeling with moves of thinking my appeals will show new light to understanding of steps in life
When I start with hope I just sense one meaning with resources of learning my lines will show new thought to appeals of ways in life
When I start with hope I just sense one step with understanding of start my touch will show new world to steps of moves in life
When I start with hope I just sense one feeling with facts of thinking my soul will show new light to direction of words in life
When I start with hope I just sense one understanding with facts of concept my thinking will show new world to appeals of mind in life
When I start with hope I just sense one touch with knowledge of moves my direction will show new ways to understandings in life
When I start with hope I just sense one meaning with direction of concept my ways will show new steps to meaning of concept in life
When I start with hope I just sense one feeling with appeals of understanding my new ways will show new touch of thinking in life
When I start with hope I just sense one meaning with moves of soul my thinking will show new steps to understanding of appeal in life
When I start with hope I just sense one touches with resource of emotion my steps will show new chapter to understanding to direction in life
When I start with hope I just sense one move with world of thinking my feeling will show new direction to thinking of concept in life
When I start with hope I just sense one appeal with chapter of feeling my words will show new feeling to lines of factors in life
When I start with hope I just sense one start with feeling of resources my thinking will show new knowledge to ways of mind in life
When I start with hope I just sense one thinking with moves of mind my understanding will show new step to direction in life
When I start with hope I just sense one world with new concept of mind my ways will show new routes to start of thinking in life
When I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new thought of mind my appeals will show new world of understanding in life
When I start with hope I just sense one emotion with new start of appeal my world will show new direction of meaning in life
When I start with hope I just sense one step with new lines of thinking my chapter will show new steps of thinking in life
When I start with hope I just sense one line with new meaning of understanding my direction will show new world to meaning in life
When I start with hope I just sense one chapter with new direction of thinking my soul will show new light to moves in life
When I start with hope I just sense one understanding with new moves of direction my thinking will show new step to stages in life
When I start with hope I just sense one movement with new start of appeals my thinking with my lines will show new direction to words in life
When I start with hope I just sense one meaning with new route of thinking my feeling with my understanding will show new chapter to direction in life
When I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new step of mind which will tell my thinking with my direction will show new strength to understanding in life
What I start with hope I just sense one appeal with new route of mind which will tell my soul with my understanding will show new direction to lines in life
What I start with hope I just sense one learning with new thought of mind which will tell my chapter with my pages will show new moves to ways in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new way of mind which will tell my direction with my thought that will show new world to moves in life
What I start with hope I just sense one meaning with new chapter of moves which will tell my lines with my strength that will show new direction to words in life
What I start with hope I just sense one chapter with new pages of thinking which will tell my books with my direction that will show new appeal to lines in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new direction of thoughts which will tell my hopes with my positive thinking that will show new light to moves in life
What I start with hope I just sense one move with new chapter of soul which will tell my understanding with my steps that will show new moves to appeals in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new direction of understanding which will tell my words that will show new pages to ways in life
What I start with hope I just sense one appeals with new route of meaning which will tell my lines that will show new world to thinking in life
What I start with hope I just sense one meaning with new feeling of knowledge which will tell my words that will show new chapter to learning in life
What I start with hope I just sense one chapter with new words of concept which will tell my concept that will show new start to concept in life
What I start with hope I just sense one  word with new thinking of direction which will tell my words that will search new feeling to steps in life
What I start with hope I just sense one stage with new direction of understanding which will tell my lines that will search new knowledge to moves in life
What I start with hope I just sense one line with new rules of knowledge which will tell my thought that will give new lines to understanding to words in life
What I start with hope I just sense one chapter with new thinking of pages which will tell my understanding that will give new step to thinking to stages in life
What I start with hope I just sense one step with new direction of meaning which will tell my direction that will give new meaning to pages in life
What I start with hope I just sense one line with new understanding of thinking which will tell my moves that will give new start to appeals in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new direction of routes which will tell my meaning that will give new chapter to words in life
What I start with hope I just sense one meaning with new chapter of lines which will tell my appeals that will give new knowledge to moves in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new emotion of thought which will tell my words that will give new steps to words in life
What I start with hope I just sense one lines with new concept of understanding which will tell my lines that will give new touch to lines in life
What I start with hope I just sense one feeling with new direction of route which will tell my feelings that will give new feeling to understanding in life
What I start with hope I just sense one meaning with new meaning of direction which will tell my meaning that will give new chapter to appeals in life
What I start with hope I just sense one chapter with new feeling of chapter which will tell my words that will give new feeling to concept in life
What I start with hope I just sense one direction with new appeals of thinking which will tell my touches that will give new moves to steps in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6956. Chapter bring sweet

                        Chapter bring sweet Chapter bring sweet touch to mind that form new brightness to path which create new light to min...